cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Can you please add the ability to skip the pre-show promos for future updates?

They're putting me off watching shows such as Southpark where there is one at the start of every single episode.

I agree that they can help us make the most out of our passes by showing us shows we might have missed, but within a few seconds:

• We already watch the show that is advertised and so don't need to see the promo
  • We know about the show already and have no interest whatsoever in it

Only about 1 times in 50 is there a show that I don't already know about, and if it did grab my attention I would keep watching the promo.

It would just be nice to have a choice in the matter instead of having to endure clips of something we have already seen or don't care about, when we just want to sit down and watch something in our free time.

Thanks

26 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Gets my vote they are annoying. I have noticed some episodes do not have them.. I am watching deadliest catch currently and they are not on thst

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lindzi
Elite 2

Totally agree!!!!

I am watching the Leftovers at the moment and there are Sky Atlantic adverts DURING the programme too

Please allow us to skip them

thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This thread has been open for nearly 7 months. Is anything likely to happen ?

Thanks ...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Sort this out, or I’m cancelling tomorrow.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’m being a good paying customer for a long time now. Please get rid of those adverts immediately or I’m cancelling tomorrow.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’ve been a* good paying customer for a long time now. Please get rid of those adverts immediately or I’m cancelling tomorrow.