How to use the Ideas for NOW TV board:

> Search at the top of the page to see if a similar idea's already been submitted

> Vote and comment on any ideas you'd like to see implemented

If you can't find an idea like yours, see here for details on how to submit a new one.

Now tv Sony Bravia app

by Ishmil on ‎13-05-2017 09:22
Will you be creating a now tv app for Sony Bravia TVs as this has been requested quite a few times on here
Comments
by NOW TV Team Paul-D
on ‎02-01-2018 05:55
Status changed to: Open

by Sane
on ‎04-01-2018 04:35

Not impressed at all as I chose my TV specifically because it was an android tv and as I can download the app for all my other android devices I assumed that would ALSO  be the case for my new TV .

At the moment I have it running through the app on my XBox one as that is the only way I can get a decent picture on the TV .

Not ideal is it , dissapointing to be honest I doubt I will bother buying again as there is no disclaimer saying the same on the payment page , you just have to rely on opening every link on the site until you drop on the not available bit .

by DanAngelus
on ‎12-01-2018 08:32

Please can we have an official update on this?

I have also recently purchased an Android TV and was shocked to find that there is no supported NOW TV app. Android TV is becoming an extremely popular choice so it can only pay to port the application!

by NOW TV Team Niamh-D
on ‎13-01-2018 11:20
Status changed to: Open