cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Will you be creating a now tv app for Sony Bravia TVs as this has been requested quite a few times on here
21 Comments
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
Will you be creating a now tv app for Sony Bravia TVs as this has been requested quite a few times on here

Unfofrtunately there are no plans at the minute @Anonymous User 😞

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

As a Now TV customer, I have to be honest by saying I find it pathetic how Now TV is so limited on the number of platforms it is on.

I for one own a Sony Bravia Smart TV and have been waiting an extremely long time which on the "live" chats I have been constantly told its coming soon and more recently I quote 'its coming very soon'.

When is this actually happening???

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Have just seen on the devices not supported section to find that Sony Bravia is now part of the list.

Can I assume that Sony Bravia won't ever get Now TV as an app?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there a vaid reason for NowTV not being on Sony TVs? Are there technical limitations? Or is it just down to money? In this modern connected world I find it hard to belive that NowTV would not want to offer their product on as many devices as possible.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any update on the NOWTV app being available for Sony Android/Bravia TV's?

I've tried sideloading the APK but the orientation was wrong on the TV so seems to work to some degree - so can't be that hard for NOWTV to fix this and make it available?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looked for the Now TV app on my Sony KD-43X8305C and couldn’t really believe there wasn’t one. Might have made a mistake buying Sony.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any movement on this?

I would be, reasonably, happy to accept the company line that there exists the ability to cast to a Sony Bravia TV if it wasn't for the fact that doing so registers the built-in Chromecast as one of your allowed devices!  This means that I have to sacrifice a device elsewhere in the household as two devices are now tied up to allow a single screening.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm shocked to find Now Tv is not supported on my new Sony 4k tv. My old LG HD tv had it and i use now tv to watch Scotland football games. It looks like i will have to cast from my phone. Not impressed.