cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The wwe network app is being released on Roku devices. It would be a great idea to make this app available to now tv subscribers too. I hope sky sports and now tv can come to a financial arrangement to allow this content to be made available to now tv subscribers as the additional revenue streams could be lucrative. I also feel that this may turn out to be a way that Sky can provide niche sporting events via individual app purchases. For example an app deducted to snooker, darts, women's football. In the future we may see individual teams launch Roku apps, with player inverviews, classic matches and moments, stadium and team history. Please get the app before it falls into another media providers hands.

18 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have heard the wwe app will be avail on roku streaming so does this mean all we have to do is download the app from the roku channel store? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User,

We'll let you know about this as soon as possible, but if you watch/read the announcements from WWE, they've said it won't be available in the UK until at least the end of the year. There's a fair bit of time to wait before we'll likely know anything for sure.

Thanks,

Tom 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So we now have a date for the WWE Network in the UK, November 18th. It will be on Roku, Smart TV, and Amazon Fire TV at launch as well as Apple TV and Xbox. Will Now TV have it at launch too?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bit of an update... WWE NEtwork is in the UK from tomorrow 3rd November 2014!!!

Get this added... Its NEEDED!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
What are the chances of the WWE network app being an app on the NOW TV BOX?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

you can get the app in the UK now, I got an email off WWE saying I can get November for free.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes November 18th on the various apps like Roku, Xbox etc but it is available on the WWE app on Android/iphone and on the web at network.wwe.com from November 3rd, 8pm. And it won't be on "Now TV" unless you have Sky Sports - it may be on your Roku box though - since I don't have a nowtv box - I use the apps sometimes- I don't know if the boxes are like Roku boxes, so I can't say for definite but it's not been announced. Yes if you sign up online first though, you get November for free including Survivor Series. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Slim, I bet! It's on Roku boxes though so maybe it's on the Roku channel store, which is mentioned in the help section....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Going off some of the help articles, it could be on the Roku channel store though? Worth trying.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

WWE twitter account have announced the UK release of WWE Network has been delayed until further notice.