cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Let me begin by saying that having access to Plex on Now TV is a joyful companion, however it lacks functionality and requires more power than lets say, Twonky?

I am here to suggest that we should have a Twonky App for NowTV, if I am correct the Roku box already has this app, so I am positive that it should not be too hard to add it into the channel section.

If, however there is a way to access the channel from developer mode, please provide information.

Thanks

4 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

did you find a way to do this.  I am new to NOW TV and I'm looking for a similar solution

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I found a way of getting twonky beam on its simple really rest set the box to factory settings n put in your wifi password n choose your video picture quality and agree to the terms and conditions then you get asked to login to now tv don't login instead press the home button 5 times fastfoward 3 times rewind 2 times the click on the cycle channel Store server till it changes to a piece.Staging.roku.com then click on update software and OK from their and the box turns off and on and after you agree to the terms and conditions a video will play instead of the now tv login and from their when you check the app store twonky will their for u to add
Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member
Status changed to: Open

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's easy u just change the cycle channel store server to api.staging.roku.com and update the software all easy access by pressing home 5 times fast forward 3 times and rewind twice