cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, there is a new app that I would love to see come to the NOW TV Box. Its called JW Broadcasting and is availabile on the Roku Store  ( http://www.roku.com/channels/#!details/47791/jw-broadcasting  ) Is there any way you might add this to the Now Tv Box please?

Thanks.

50 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

OH YES I can't understand why it's available on Roku and not on nowtv!!..... I bought nowtv thinking I could access the JW Broadcasting!!!!!
Please add the JW Broadcasting😢

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought Now Tv today. Well after nearly a year of asking for tv.jw.org it, it would seem its not going to happen, so I think I will unsubscribe tomorrow and take it back to where I bought it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User NowTV is essentially a Roku box that Sky have rebranded and limited for commercial and competitive reasons. However, they do allow a number of non-Sky third-party apps that don't directly compete with any of their own products to appear in the limited Roku Store available on the NowTV box, including a number of religious channels. It's understandable then that some customers would expect the number one most popular channel in the religious category of the Roku store to be available on the NowTV box, and there doesn't seem to be any logical reason for it not to. It's not ungrateful of them, they are just asking why go to the hassle of buying and installing a second device when the device they have already paid for is perfectly capable of displaying the channel and there is no good reason for it not to as it already shows a number of other similarly religious channels.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have bought a second hand Roku box to use specifically for watching jw broadcasting.  

I use an EETV box with the now TV app on it.  I would rather use the now TV app to access jwtv, but until then I will have to use the Roku box....

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes please add the JW Broadcasting app
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Will this happen. Would be nice to know if it is in the pipe line.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Is the 'JW Broadcasting' app available on a standard Roku playback device? If not, I very much doubt it will ever happen!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It is on the standard roku.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is not coming. Ever!  Just buy a Roku instead or online. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Please add JW Broadcasting (JW.tv).
8.5 million witnesses worldwide.