cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Some films in Now TV's catalogue have ratings (from Sky Go users apparently), but some have no rating at all. I can of course fire up IMDB or Rotten Tomatoes on my iPad, but building that functionality into the apps would be great.

Microsoft and Apple show Rotten Tomatoes ratings in their movie services (Xbox Video and iTunes/Apple TV). They're pretty much the gold standard, so why not strike a deal and put some credible ratings up front in the Now TV apps?

30 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can we please have the ability to rate films that we see!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Several other people have posted this, or a similar idea, but as @NOWTV 's twitter account asked me to add my tuppence...

I'd really like the ability to rate the films I've watched on my Xbox console, rather than having to go to the website on my laptop to rate them.

Thanks (:*

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Watch from the start live movie's on xbox.<br>Rate the movie's that I have watched.<br>SmartGlass.<br>From smartphone app Sent movie to big screen i.e xbox, computer,tv.<br>Live tv Movie reminder.<br>Better Quality on mac.<br>Fix full screen on safari for mac.<br><br>
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi There Sky people,

Is it possible as an option to list the IMdb score rather than the star thing as I would suggest that because of the voting diversity the IMdb score should be slightly more realistic than the star review of a small amount of people.

Perhaps have it as a settable option so people can have stars, IMdb or rotten tomatoes (add other sites people like if useful)

Regards

--

Andrew

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Gotta say I like this idea 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think that is a great idea too.  Will give you that same warm fuzzy feeling you get when the product you are about to by on Amazon has 5 stars after 50 reviews.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think this is one thing that could really improve this service and give me an indication on whether the movie is worth watching. There are a lot of movies on this with 0 stars and I would be more likely to watch them with an IMdb rating. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agree!!

Why do some films have ratings and others don't?? Where do they get these ratings from!?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could u add an option to rate a film after watching it also maybe recommend it to a friend good.  For ps3 and  u can have 100 friends on  Max and ps4 will have 2000

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am not sure if anyone has put this Idea in the Idea Topic, Smiley Very Happy

But I am extremely disappointed that I can't Rate the films I have watched, and I have seen that loads of people feel the same way. Please could we get this done!

I have watched films that have been 3 stars but in my opinion should be rated 5 stars and every time I click on the star it's not optional.

Other than this I am very pleased with this service and will soon be purchasing an Now TV Box for all of us to watch in comfort.

Thanks

From West Midlands