cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When watching an entire series of something there seems to be no way to keep track of where in the series you are up to when you come back to it. The best I have discovered so far is to go to My TV, look, and then go back to Entertainment and watch the episode. Surely it is not beyond the wit of man, or UI designers, to put a "watched" icon beside the episodes you have watched.

7 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes please!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Every time I watch a series it's a nightmare to work out where I am. Even after just finishing an episode, I can't find out which one I just watched!!!

@Anonymous User wrote:

When watching an entire series of something there seems to be no way to keep track of where in the series you are up to when you come back to it. The best I have discovered so far is to go to My TV, look, and then go back to Entertainment and watch the episode. Surely it is not beyond the wit of man, or UI designers, to put a "watched" icon beside the episodes you have watched.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

yes! and add a 'delete episode' option on my tv 😄

Anonymous User
Not applicable
100% agree, would love this feature!
Legend 5
Legend 5
That would be handy. I go to My TV to check if I have viewed something. Though of course if you share your account with someone else (eg with kids or siblings) and you both watch same program at different times could cause confusion.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Agree this would be useful. However the My TV section, especially on the NOW TV box is a pretty good work around. I would love a download option so that i could watch my programmes on the go without using data. I believe Amazon may have just launched this on their Prime streaming service so here's hoping...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree. I dumped Sky a few months ago, since most of thre content I viewe was saved or downloaded. The only big issue, is that I cannot find a way to list my favourites or even see which episode I have watched. It would not be difficult to add this feature and greatly needed. Ideally I wouldlike to be able to see an EPG and select programs to save. Whilst they may not download, as such, I would then go to a planner and see my favourites and see if I have watched or part watched any. This would make a HUGE differrence. Currently I am thinking of moving to BT TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This would be a very appreciated improvement. It's not always easy to remember which episode you watched last if it's ben a week or two...