cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

very disappointed that lifetime is not on nowtv. Any plans to have this channel added in future?

14 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, I've moved this suggestion to the Ideas board for you.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There are bigger channels to add and put the price UP for way before this will even get a look in... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Well that is your opinion @Anonymous User, maybe we have different viewing tastes. However to the important people who make decisions on nowtv maybe channels could be added as an optional personal selection rather than blanket?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

read the site their are at least 10 other channels that have more votes in this forum than this one  post. hundreds more posts... for them.. it not my opion its now TV users opion...  with topics going for 10 pages + for 2 other channels... So one post for a channel wont get it high on the list..     

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ah is that how the ideas and suggestions works? Are decisions made on users votes? I'm new to nowtv so am not sure how the ideas board works. I thought this was just to put suggestions to the people at nowtv for what we would like. But if ideas are taken up by votes that's interesting.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello, I'm beggin you to please add lifetime to now TV its soooo annoying not having it and me and every women I know want to watch the newest series's of the real housewives , dance moms and raising Asia as well as other programs - it's brilliant everyone gets hooked on these programs and talk about them ... Please please please add them... No one gets a look in as I'm always recording them or watching them and itvbe is great but so behind on some of the housewives programs ... We have a now TV box but only watch certain programs on it upstairs when we want to watch different things but if we had more channels also including CBBIES.. Which would also be great as then the kids could watch it on they're Tele before bed as they go to sleep after the bedtime song and every mum would get a now TV box for they're children's room for movies and ceebies it just makes sense - as you can get it via freeview and every other company - but everyone wants a smart TV now also so if you had CBBIES and lifetime more women or men with young little ones would for sure buy more and more ... I couldn't believe not having CBBIES as my initial plan was to have one for my three young girlies for CBBIES and then another for my eldest daughter for catch up and you tube and research and her series of her favourite programs but didn't work out as planned - as Nick junior is okay for the day but not for night time it's too noisy and never ends ... Plus CBBIES is more educational I think and the kids like to learn listen have fun and whiten down.. X
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous Usernot sure if you're aware but CBeebies is available as a live channel through I player on the now TV box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like lifetime but I dont know how to come on and ask for channels etc - it doesnt mean we arent out there. I think the demographic of users of NOWTV are the same age/income as those that would appreciate  lifetime

BicBasher
Elite

Hi @Anonymous User

There are two ways of getting Lifetime currently without Sky, NOW TV or Virgin.

TV Player Plus currently has a free 14 day trial, then £4.99pm.   Currently you can only watch the premium channels only on a PC/laptop, but will be expanding to Android, IOS, Amazon TV and connected Freeview.

If you have connected Freeview, VuTV on channel 238 also offers Lifetime as part of it's package of subscription channels, £6.99 per month with a free 14 day trial.

Other channels on VuTV include

Comedy Central (already on NOW TV)

MTV (on NOW TV)

CNN International

History

H2

CI

Cartoon Network

Boomerang

Nickelodeon (On NOW TV)

Nick Toons

Nick Jr. (On NOW TV)

Cartoonito.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Love Now TV, but would love to be given the option to add channels, I need Lifetime so I can watch Dance Mums with Jennifer Ellison.