cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have just installed Now TV on my kids ipads and subscribed them to just Kids pass under a seperate account, it would be really helpful if there could be a Kids only setting in the app so the app always launches straight into the Kids section and cannot exit back to the main Now TV menu.

Currently starting up the app drops it into the main area with icons for movies etc and its pretty unituitive for a 3 year old to navigate to the kids section using the left pop out menu, but once there its very easy to use.

6 Comments
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jason-C @Simon-J

Can this be put in the ideas section? 🙂

Legend 5
Legend 5
Agreed I think this is a good idea. I reckon should have kids boxes which are totally kid friendly.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I seem to remember somebody suggesting this before. It's a very good idea...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All,

Great suggestion currently the only thing in place is via the Now TV box using the Now TV Kids remote which once in the Kids section you cannot go back as the Kids Remote only has certain buttons to change programmes and no other buttons that can exit the app. Am sure they will have something in the pipeline just for a kids version on other devices aswel like Sky currently has with the Sky Kids app.

Cheers

Eddie

Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User there is a kid's version of YouTube though I have not checked if it is on Roku. I think would be a good addition to the Now kids app.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a very good idea and needs to be implemented soon before my little one starts being able to use the remote!