cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Rather than having the farcical situation of contacting Now TV via chat to clear down my obsolete devices when I buy an infrequent sports pass can't devices not used in a particular month (or over 2-3 months) be just cleared out?  

I bought a new Roku stick the other day and despite it showing I could swap it, it wouldn't let me until I contacted chat.  One of the devices wasn't used for six months.  

I have created new account to get around this daft restriction particularly with obsolete devices.  For the day/week pass these are one off purchases so the device alloacation should also be a one off.

11 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can NOW TV get the new Star Trek series Star Trek Discovery online? They would be on to a winnwer if they could. This series has become available on Netflix. Come pon NOW wakey wakey. Now TV gives a fantastic service at sensible prices if they keep up with new popular series releases they would be on top for along time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I may be wrong but isn't Star Trek Discovery a Netflix Original? 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Indeed it is @caseyb1993 🙂

And I wonder what @Anonymous User post has to do with this topics original subject matter Smiley Surprised

It's all rather indefatigable to me....

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thanks @SeeMoreDigital 🙂

I thought it was. 😉

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I watched the first two yesterday evening with some friends. Great fun... Hoping tomorrows episode will be just as good Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable