cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please add a TV Catchup app to Now TV.

This is very useful for people who use the Now TV box on a telvision in a location that does not receive any digital signal,

65 Comments
Jason-C
Community Administrator

@Anonymous User

The Cinema, Entertainment. and Kids Passes have specific live TV sections as well as on demand content. You can usually find these in the menu under "Watch Live", or "Live Movies/TV".

It should be easy enough to identify these areas within the box menus, but give us a shout if not!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

glostered wrote:

If I buy a sky movies pack is that counted as live or streamed....

Both @Anonymous User...

Sufficed to say, the TV Licensing authority are not stupid. They have the means to request and collect data about who's viewing what and when. They don't have to run around in vans and knock on doors to catch people out anymore - although they will knock on your door when they serve you a summons!

And... I advise any non license fee payers to avoid accessing any content from All4. As they are a public service broadcaster with obligations to various authorities including TV licensing...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have no problem in paying for a service I watch. I simply don't want to pay for what I don't use. The implications seem to be I am trying to cheat. I'm not. I don't watch live TV.

Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User no one is saying that you are doing anything wrong. All passes give you access to live TV, however you have to choose to select that. It doesn't automatically go to live content. Entertainment and the both have on demand content. Live content is titled live. All sports content is live so don't get tempted to watch that. As for iPlayer you will soon need to register and log in to watch on that. So simply don't register on it. Are there any series you are interested in,?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. I'm not a sports fan. I'm currently watching game of thrones and the return to twin peaks. Both great entertainment.