cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd like to preload movies and then watch them offline in the tube, car or train. many others Im sure, would like too!

52 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I used to have Amazon Prime video and I was able to download and watch in the train or in plane. Now, since I switched to Now TV, I cannot do it any more. I should have stayed with Amazon...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
For me, this is a no brainier!!!
People don’t want to use their data to watch a programme or a movie. We want to download it when we have Wi-Fi.
Other providers allow this (bbc iPlayer & Netflix), they can even restrict access to a certain time frame and prevent redistribution.
This is jus a lack of effort on sky’s behalf.
Also, full integration into the new iOS Apple TV app is something that would improve the service, but let’s face it... it probably won’t happen
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Good news, Sky have announced that

If you like to get your TV fix on the go, NOW TV also announced it would be rolling out downloads to the NOW TV app across mobile devices for its kids, entertainment and cinema passes, starting with the Kids Pass this spring.

https://www.skygroup.sky/corporate/media-centre/articles/en-gb/NOW-TV-launches-UKs-cheapest-TV-Smart...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Finally.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable
C’mon! No download option? Will be cancelling after my free trial. Wanted this for commute to and from work. Back to Netflix then...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anything progressed with the download option???