cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd like to preload movies and then watch them offline in the tube, car or train. many others Im sure, would like too!

52 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable
You can download and store onto a sub folder with Netflix. Pitty NowTV cant provide this function. Netflix dont do this for all movies tho but still...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also want to comment that offline watching is a must needed feature. I'm using Now TV for GoT (of course) but if I could watch something like Deadwood offline on my phone for my commute I would keep my subscription. As I can't, once this season of GoT is over I'll be unsubscribing. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

streaming is fine if you have a good connection. I travel by train and streaming is not a viable option. Thank God for amazon prime 😎

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Considering the price is going up, I think Now TV should be offering a little more for the money.  Downloading/Offline viewing is top of my list for improvements to the service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How long does it take to get a idea passed through now tv?  Do they have a roadmap of things they are working on ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

chilli2
Elite

another vote for offline playback for no/poor connection. netflix does it, the BBC does it, Channel 4 does it to name a few