cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could you please add Paypal Payment Agreement support?

As this will allow you to still receive the subscription fees, but not have to have the card on file continuously.

32 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think the whole not taking paypal at least is ridiculous. I asked via twitter also and I got a reply saying we will never start to use other payment types. So the likes of me with maestro or you will never be able to get now tv.

Very stupid move blocking out half the market, I was going to jump from virgin media too properly but oh well. I look at it as there loss. Hopefully they see this and do something.

sorry to hear about your prepaid box hassle. I would have thought the same thing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I belive the reason why they dont accept maestro is because they cant verify your identity... I wondered why Now TV need or want to verify a persons identity but im guessing its to confirm your in the UK?

Why not get a pre-paid credit card? they don't require credit checks, prevent debt and come in handy if you can't pay using your prefered card.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

can sign up cause have a maestro debit card why use not accept them for ?     use should at least be able to pay threw pay pal but no you cant i am not happy with this at all

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Or go to another bank instead of being lazy and trying to get a company to spend millions to make something easier for you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is it being lazy? I have been with yorkshire bank for over 4 years, why should I open a new bank account to sign up for Now tv? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I HAVE A MESTRO CARD AND HOW CAN I ADD MY BANK DETAILS TO NOW TV B=VERY GUTTED AS CARNT USE IT AT THE MOMENT 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,I to fell fowl of the credit card payment problem as I do not have a credit card. A possible solution to this is Visa do a gift card for various amounts,it basically is a temporary card with a card number,security number etc,I haven't tried it but I don't see why it wouldn't work,I'm not sure if master card do similar. Even if it doesn't work you can still use it else where a possible loophole.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Debit cards WORK... You Do NOT require credit cards but the debit card still needs to be run by Mastercard or visa...

Pre-pay Cards WILL work IF they take your Location address and age details, Other wise they will fail to match address...

Another thing is the CARD and ADDRESS Do not have to be yours personaly... any friend or Family member card can be used...

They can even set the account up for you... then lock payment options out with pin codes.... 

VOUCHERS can be payed for via Shops to get the services now... 

Legend 5
Legend 5
I have a credit card, so it has not been an issue. As yet however I have yet to pay for a month by card due to various vouchers being applied. It has been suggested that credit/debit details are taken to verify age however cards are available to under 18s, so I don't know if that makes a difference. It would be good if you could pay by cash at a Sky stand for example.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I will only use PayPal.

It's very simple, if you want my money, accept PayPal.

B.T.W. Thannis, it doesn't cost millions to set up PayPal, it's free! My compies accept PayPal along with Bitcoin. If a company wishes to deliver a great service, the customer should ultimately have the choice.

Smiley Happy