cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I used to have SkyPlayer and when watching 'live' channels i could change between all of my subscribed channels all in one player (movie and entertainment).

However when watching 'live' on Now TV i have to close the player down and go to either the movies or entertainment tab at the top of the page to watch the relevant live channels.

This is quite annoying not to have my complete subscription available to watch in one player like I could before!

Please make this a possibility once again!!

Many thanks

Daryl.

2 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable
hi i love the fact movies and the entertainment pack is 14.00 together thats great value...the only thing i dont like is when you on the movie section you can only scroll across movie channels and to browse whats on entertainment you have to come out of movies and go into the entertainment section...surely when your on a channel and you scroll across to see whats on wouldnt it be better to show all the channels available?? on another topic there isnt a great option for kids or big kids...disney channel is geared towards teenagers..how about cartoon network or now you have a deal with itv even kix but there should be atleast one...sky go have boomerang and kix
Anonymous User
Not applicable

suggestion for improvement to the app. That there is a section where you can view all the live tv without going back and forth.