cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

It would be great if the Channel Store PIN available on Roku boxes could be ported over to NOW TV Boxes.

The PIN would be required to add new channels to the box, meaning parents could delete any apps they didn't want children to access, and prevent new ones being added.

Together with the parental controls available for NOW TV content this would allow tighter control over what children can and can't do with the box, particularly where they have their own box in their room.

11 Comments
Legend 5
Legend 5
Be good if could have dedicated Kids boxes. For example with Kids version of YouTube.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 wrote:
Be good if could have dedicated Kids boxes.

With cute little designs. Woman Very Happy

And with a little mixture of the roku children's apps. Woman Indifferent

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It would be great if we could have the YouTube Kids App on Now TV as the parental control settings in it are great.

I've ended up taking the normal version off my iPhone and iPad and installed the YouTube Kids app instead as some videos are not age appropriate for my 2year old twins

Darren

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: New

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great suggetion.  Also a pin for watching the Live TV would be great.  I have it set on the 15 rating but then they have acces to MTV and the likes of Geordie Shore.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
A pin for YouTube would be fab my children keep searching inappropriate videos on it
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you open the YouTube app and go to the Settings page from the main menu you can enable Restricted Mode which will help a little.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable
A pin to stop children installing/accessing apps and a more child friendly youtube app would be great.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

kids mode is a must, come on nowtv get a pin sorted to access anything but the kids package