cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

when are you going to support the kindle???

51 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey Now TV team, do you have any updates for us? Perhaps a Christmas present in the form of a Now TV app on Amazon fire tablet and Amazon Fire TV?

Pretty please? 🙂 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  if there were to be an app for that in time for Christmas, then they would have been doing a trial by now.  Unfortunately an Amazon Fire TV app seems to be a long way off.  It is doubtful Now have any plans for one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Now TV - any sign of an Amazon Fire TV app? This would be a great way to allow your customers to enjoy your content!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What is the delay here?

Why can I not view on kindle and indeed Samsung smart TV, any are you so slow in movie g with the times!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Please add now Tv to the kindle
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I'm sure NOW TV would love for Amazon Kindle Fire owners to have access to their app... Amazon (the company who offer their own media streaming service), probably not so much Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Netflix, Sky Go, Sky Movies, Curzon Home cinema, all available on either Amazon fire tablet or Amazon fire tv so doesn't look like Amazon are stopping anyone. Now tv choosing not to for some reason?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous UserClearly they want people to upgrade to full Sky, no?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Who? Now tv? I would have thought now tv want as many people using their service on as many different platforms as possible. In my mind that was the point of now tv? Get access to sky channels if you don't have or want a sky dish / box
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous UserYes, Now TV (part of Sky). The point of Now TV is to sell to people who won't pay full price for Sky, but if you can get them to switch onto Sky then that would be preferable. Think of Now TV as like a gateway drug to Sky.