cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is the TV guide likey to be improved?  I find it very frustrating only being able to see "now & next"  when I want to see what's on later, also the lack of channel numbers!  having to scroll through is sooooooo annoying! when youknow the channel number you want it's so much easier to have a remote with a numeric keypad to select the channel you want.

I'd hoped to be able to do away with my youview box so I wasn't having to keep switching from one box to another - oh well -some you win Smiley Frustrated

106 Comments
Legend 5
Legend 5

Even a full 24 hrs would be better.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi..this is the latest in a long series of emails from your team saying the "status has changed to open" This suggests that the issue is constantly being closed despite having no other reply. Even if you tell us all that you cant or wont solve it..that would do. I personally have given up anyway its just a shame that you are letting people be conned into buying a box that is barely fit for purpose..how about just telling us the next model has fixed the issue..I'll just bin this and next time I'll ask for a demo..come on..put us out of our misery..( i bet the reply i get is: status is now open / closed)
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Agree it is ridiculous. I constantly get updates saying changed to Open.
Never seen a response yet that gives any information on this problem.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I assume this is either 1) a joke response to my last line2) It confirms that no-one at Now TV is actually reading the blog and its automated
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It's nothing personal, they are being generated automatically by the forum every time someone posts on an idea due to a bug in the software. You'll just have to ignore them until it's fixed. Alternately you can go to Options > Unsubscribe from the top of the page when logged into the forum.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I wasnt taking it personally, after so long I realise they are just not interested.This is Sky not some guy in a shed. If they've got a glitch they should fix it, its been going on for months..Sorry..doing a bit of a Victor Meldrew there