cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is the TV guide likey to be improved?  I find it very frustrating only being able to see "now & next"  when I want to see what's on later, also the lack of channel numbers!  having to scroll through is sooooooo annoying! when youknow the channel number you want it's so much easier to have a remote with a numeric keypad to select the channel you want.

I'd hoped to be able to do away with my youview box so I wasn't having to keep switching from one box to another - oh well -some you win Smiley Frustrated

106 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has been over a year now since initially raised - just came onto here as I could not believe the EPG is limited to Now and Next - I bought a NowTV Smart Box as the remote has stopped working on our Humax Fox HD - which has the best EPG I have seen. but now I am beginning to regret this purchase and if no improvements in 1 year then sadly it's doubtful it will be done in the near future.

might need to get a new TV instead I suppose and take this back

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So any chance of progress on this issue?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Considering this post is over a year old I think the Now TV community deserve an explanation. Why has this not been sorted out? Is this basic omission intentional?

“Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

While we can't confirm if anything is in the pipeline as such we know it's a feature people want and would really make for a better experience especially in the case of the Smart Box . So while it's something that'll be looked at we can't say where it fits into the mix just yet.

Thanks

Simon
NOW TV Team“
Anonymous User
Not applicable

A scrollable 7 day allday TV Guide for the Now Smart Box would definatly by a big plus for the NOW TV Format 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

agree Smiley Sad  in this day and age you would think nowtv would at the very least have a 24hr epg guide Smiley Surprised

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Now TV...? Any comments?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hopefully they will do this should noy be too hard to do.