cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is the TV guide likey to be improved?  I find it very frustrating only being able to see "now & next"  when I want to see what's on later, also the lack of channel numbers!  having to scroll through is sooooooo annoying! when youknow the channel number you want it's so much easier to have a remote with a numeric keypad to select the channel you want.

I'd hoped to be able to do away with my youview box so I wasn't having to keep switching from one box to another - oh well -some you win Smiley Frustrated

106 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come on NOW TV, Get this sorted. Being able to sort the channels would be a start.  Will be leaving soon if this does not get better.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The EPG really needs sorting. NowTV is a brilliant service but the lack of a useful EPG lets it down hugely. I know of a few people who were ready to make the switch to NowTV until they knew the EPG was useless.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news if this is even possible?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As someone new to NOWTV (Ex-Sky TV +BB User) I feel this feature would improve the service alot. Without a good EPG the freeview integration on the smartbox is fairly useless and means switching between different sources which takes us away from the content NOWTV has to offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please add this functionality, together with the option to edit the channel list to remove adult channels from the list of channels. My children use NowTV, and it's innaproriate to have children's channels so close to the adult content in the channel list. I know Sky TV offers the option to remove adult content from the channels list, so I'm assuming this is an option that could be added with an update.

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member
Status changed to: Open

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member
Status changed to: Open