How to use the Ideas for NOW TV board:

> Search at the top of the page to see if a similar idea's already been submitted

> Vote and comment on any ideas you'd like to see implemented

If you can't find an idea like yours, see here for details on how to submit a new one.

7 Day EPG (TV Guide)

by lyric on ‎13-11-2016 19:17 - last edited on ‎23-01-2017 15:38 by Simon-J

Is the TV guide likey to be improved?  I find it very frustrating only being able to see "now & next"  when I want to see what's on later, also the lack of channel numbers!  having to scroll through is sooooooo annoying! when youknow the channel number you want it's so much easier to have a remote with a numeric keypad to select the channel you want.

I'd hoped to be able to do away with my youview box so I wasn't having to keep switching from one box to another - oh well -some you win Smiley Frustrated

Comments
by Sarah43
on ‎10-02-2017 20:06
It's scandalous that in this day and age Now TV's so-called smart box tv guide is so poor. It can't be that difficult to upgrade. We want more than just a now and next guide!!
by buk
on ‎14-02-2017 10:47

Completely agree with the comments here. Main reason I bought the box was because it bought freeview,nowtv and catchup into one place. Was expecting a 7day epg (or even 1 day would be fine), but was shocked to see now and next which is not a TV Guide as far as I am concerned. Otherwise love the box

by Hobbielancie
on ‎06-03-2017 22:51

Come on Now TV, where is the 7 day listings!!

by GaryL
on ‎07-03-2017 15:51

I only use the smart tv box on the tv in the bedroom so a 7 day epg isn't that much of an issue but at least being able to see 24 hours would be a reasonable starting point.

by nemov
on ‎18-03-2017 12:03

In terms of user experience, having to press the down button 30+ times to get to BBC1HD channel is ridiculous!! Come on NOWTV - pleassssssse fix this soon!!

by Patrickk45
on ‎22-03-2017 21:40
Just got the smart box, changed from talktalk youview box and wish I hadn't bothered! The lack of tv guide is appalling. It's very basic, very annoying not knowing what's on telly later and not being able to go back seven days to find what you missed and which channel it was on. To think I signed up for twelve months of this!!