How to use the Ideas for NOW TV board:

> Search at the top of the page to see if a similar idea's already been submitted

> Vote and comment on any ideas you'd like to see implemented

If you can't find an idea like yours, see here for details on how to submit a new one.

7 Day EPG (TV Guide)

by lyric on ‎13-11-2016 19:17 - last edited on ‎23-01-2017 15:38 by Community Manager

Is the TV guide likey to be improved?  I find it very frustrating only being able to see "now & next"  when I want to see what's on later, also the lack of channel numbers!  having to scroll through is sooooooo annoying! when youknow the channel number you want it's so much easier to have a remote with a numeric keypad to select the channel you want.

I'd hoped to be able to do away with my youview box so I wasn't having to keep switching from one box to another - oh well -some you win Smiley Frustrated

Comments
by C2ofty1
on ‎06-08-2017 15:30

Come on NOW TV, Get this sorted. Being able to sort the channels would be a start.  Will be leaving soon if this does not get better.

by NOW TV Team Ryan-M
on ‎06-08-2017 15:47
Status changed to: Open

by TranceNW
on ‎10-08-2017 00:15
The EPG really needs sorting. NowTV is a brilliant service but the lack of a useful EPG lets it down hugely. I know of a few people who were ready to make the switch to NowTV until they knew the EPG was useless.
by NOW TV Team Niamh-D
on ‎10-08-2017 09:28

by varsas
on ‎10-08-2017 11:45

Any news if this is even possible?

by NOW TV Team Nadine-K
on ‎10-08-2017 12:54

by DAJO
on ‎19-09-2017 19:37

As someone new to NOWTV (Ex-Sky TV +BB User) I feel this feature would improve the service alot. Without a good EPG the freeview integration on the smartbox is fairly useless and means switching between different sources which takes us away from the content NOWTV has to offer.

by Steve_Tatt
on ‎25-09-2017 10:36

Please add this functionality, together with the option to edit the channel list to remove adult channels from the list of channels. My children use NowTV, and it's innaproriate to have children's channels so close to the adult content in the channel list. I know Sky TV offers the option to remove adult content from the channels list, so I'm assuming this is an option that could be added with an update.

by NOW TV Team Graham-S
on ‎25-09-2017 11:52

by NOW TV Team Graham-S
on ‎25-09-2017 11:54