cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is the TV guide likey to be improved?  I find it very frustrating only being able to see "now & next"  when I want to see what's on later, also the lack of channel numbers!  having to scroll through is sooooooo annoying! when youknow the channel number you want it's so much easier to have a remote with a numeric keypad to select the channel you want.

I'd hoped to be able to do away with my youview box so I wasn't having to keep switching from one box to another - oh well -some you win Smiley Frustrated

106 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here.  No point having super hardware if the software conpromises the whole UX. Please treat as a dev priority.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

+1

What would be better (imho)...

sort out jumping to BBC one when press ok etc., it's a real pita.

when watching live and not in listings and press up, go to previous in list channel (or next if down)

when press left (or right.. see below), show TV Guide as shown from main screen, it's better than one shown currently

when press right, or more logically left, go to previously selected channel

if select a next (in the future) program from guide ask if want to bookmark to switch to when time.

cheers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
When on earth will the old terrestrial channels go to HD by default also. Why can't channel 1 be BBC one HD?
Legend 5
Legend 5

On regular Freeview, the HD channels are not at top of list, but inter mingled. So I doubt that they would all get moved to the top.  It would however be nice if you could be more selective over channels you see. Folk have been asking since the box was first seen by customers for the adult channels to be hidden/removed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I already own 3 of the Roku3 variant and I bought one of these in part to get the "exellent 7 day EPG" as detailed in various online articles about the box when it was launched. I can't imagine all these third party sites didn't pick this up from anywhere other than a Sky press release. Instead I have just the rudimentary "Now and Next", plus no scheduling a reminder and why the box can't record to an external drive connected to the USB is beyond me when everything needed to do it is already in the hardware.

Hopefully these things and more will all get resolved in 2017. At the moment it all looks a bit too v0.1 prototype and I'm disappointed.

For the next version twin freeview tuners a HDD and proper EPG at the £80 price point please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was also hoping for much more from the tv guide. Now and next is of no use to me, as is no option for reminders, favs, numbering. If upgrades are coming regarding live freeview it would be good to be aware.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Any update on this from Sky ? As others have said all the online reviews say this has 7day EPG. Now and next is so primitive - for both freeview and sky channels. You would have thought Sky would want to show more of their channels as I never know what's on later in the day. I have found a workaround on my phone with a free app called TVsideview and set the provider to sky hd but it doesn't align completely to Now TV channels
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Desperate to see a new improved tv guide my husband moans every time he uses the handset.  I installed TVGuide+ on his phone but it's the ability to type in a channel number he wants.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apologies if this has already been done, but could a 7 day guide be added to the IDEAS section please? Smiley Wink

Legend 5
Legend 5
@Simon-J can you get 7 day EPG added to ideas list?