cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is the TV guide likey to be improved?  I find it very frustrating only being able to see "now & next"  when I want to see what's on later, also the lack of channel numbers!  having to scroll through is sooooooo annoying! when youknow the channel number you want it's so much easier to have a remote with a numeric keypad to select the channel you want.

I'd hoped to be able to do away with my youview box so I wasn't having to keep switching from one box to another - oh well -some you win Smiley Frustrated

106 Comments
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I came on the forums to say something similar. Having gone from a Sky TV guide to this is really frustrating. I would like to be able to filter the channels like you can on Sky, at least in terms of HD. I am lazy but its infuriating having to scroll so much to get to BBC and ITV HD, unless I am missing something obvious?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Glad it's not just me!  I don't think you're missing anything. it's something that really does need sorting out.  

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You can save a bit of scrolling though the list by using the REW and FF buttons on the remote to jump a screen, but otherwise you are right the guide is very basic in its current form.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the welcome Smiley Happy

I've had to resort to digging out my old Sky HD box!  at least I can see what's on without having to either switch boxes or go online to check Smiley Frustrated

Really hope this get's sorted at some point, I'd love to be able to reduce the number of remotes I need to keep at hand, and I've run out of HDMI inputs on my TV!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Glad to realise its just not me. It would be nice to just sit down after tea pick up the (one) remote scroll through and see what is

on and plan the evenings viewing. Every other provider manages it so what is the problem? Now tv and sky is one and the same

so I thought it would be simple to transfer the facility over. But then i'm simple.

BobWilky

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Glad to realise its just not me. It would be nice to just sit down after tea pick up the (one) remote scroll through and see what is

on and plan the evenings viewing. Every other provider manages it so what is the problem? Now tv and sky is one and the same

so I thought it would be simple to transfer the facility over. But then i'm simple.

BobWilky

I also came here to ask about the EPG guide on NOW TV Smart Box....hopefully if will be updated soon with a full day/evenings tv guide & enter number on the tv guide list instead of scrolling down the tv guide!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It would be nice to know from the NowTV guys whether anything is actually being planned...

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

While we can't confirm if anything is in the pipeline as such we know it's a feature people want and would really make for a better experience especially in the case of the Smart Box . So while it's something that'll be looked at we can't say where it fits into the mix just yet.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Simon-J for the reply. I'll keep an eye on this and pick up a box once the usability has improved 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Add 1 to the number of people asking for a better programme guide. Just set one of these up for a relative and it is beyond tedious trying to explain why the HD channels are away at the bottom of the list. Needs a favourites list badly. Otherwise the box is really pretty good!

Cheers