cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

what channels can i watch live tv.

i have just got Now tv as got away from sky...i see i can watch itv, itv2 live, but what other channels can i watch live....channel 4?, chnnel 5? please as getting very fustrated.

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

List of NowTV live channels can be found from the link page below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Now_TV_(UK)

With the terrestrial channels you can watch on demand via the apps, BBC iplayer, ITV hub, All 4 and Demand 5.

I don't tend to use these apps but i believe BBC iplayer & ITV hub you can watch live, not sure about the others hopefully another community forum member will confirm either way.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

On the Now TV box the BBC and ITV apps allow you to watch live channels.  The Channel 4 and Channel 5 apps do not.

Live Now TV channels are viewed via the Now TV app.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Forgot to mention in my first post, that if you wish to watch the NowTV live channels or NowTV "on demand" or "catch up" service via the NowTV app, your need to purchase passes, ie Sky Cinema pass for Movies, Entertainment pass for Entertainment shows, Kids pass for the kids section and Sports pass for the Sky Sports live channels. 

mark_suff
Expert

@Anonymous User Also when you use BBC iplayer go into settings and make sure you select high quality for playback.

Mark.

BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User The YouTube app will let you watch some of the news channels live and in HD.   These include Sky News, Al Jazeera English, France 24 and DW English.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just got Nowtv yesterday as have sky in another room and can say it is useless compared to sky or on its own! Why call it Nowtv if you can’t watch what’s on tv Now?  You can’t get the skygo app to watch their channels even though it’s owned by sky.

what would be helpful if you could, like smart tv’s, cast programmes from the apps on your phone. All you can watch it itv live. I spent ages searching for live tv till after the programme finished and it wasn’t even on demand 5 straight after as with skygo catchup.