cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

new hdmi lead

i need a new lead - the one that goes from the box to the hdmi port on the tv. Anyone know where I can but one from ?

4 REPLIES 4
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Jool

Yes, you can get them online from Amazon or PC World/Currys in your local high street.

UK Bob

Legend 5
Legend 5

Of course you could buy a box with passes and use the lead from that e.g. http://www.argos.co.uk/product/4240251
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

get one from pound shop I don't find any difference from an expensive 1 to a pound shop one as have bought both so always go for cheap ones now
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
get one from pound shop I don't find any difference from an expensive 1 to a pound shop one as have bought both so always go for cheap ones now

Hi @Anonymous User

@Anonymous User is largely correct, you don't need any of that 'super goldplated' rubbish.  So don't go paying over the odds for a cable, I wouldn't pay any more than £7.50. Some of them can be £20 or more. Believe it or not .

But at the same time. Some of the very cheap cables can give up quite quickly. But then again if they break their 10 a penny, so you just replace them. One thing I would say is if you want your HDMI cable to last. Make sure you get cables that are a long enough length so that there isn't any real tension on the cables when everything is connected. To that end, I tend to go for cables that are around 1.8 to 2M long. The longer the cable length more expensive it will be. I find the Amazon basics HDMI cables to be some of the best around and they're also reasonably priced

https://www.amazon.co.uk/AmazonBasics-High-Speed-HDMI-2-0-Cable/dp/B014I8SSD0/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1507646492&sr=1-2&keywords=hdmi+cable&refinements=p_89%3AAmazonBasics 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.