Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

nestle promotion

https://www.nestle-promotions.co.uk/nowtv/Public/Register.aspx

Nestle are doing a promotion where if you buy some of their chocolate, you could win a pass.

I got one on a kitkat. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @caseyb1993

Which nowtv pass did you win ?

Was it first time lucky or is your fridge now stocked up with nestle products Smiley Happy

https://help.nowtv.com/article/unlock-amazing-entertainment-nestle-now-tv

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 wrote:
next time I spot a promotion @Anonymous User, I'll remember to tag you. 😉

@caseyb1993  especially when it's with something as sweet as Kit-Kats!!!!!!!!! 

You may have guessed it, but my second attempt was also a winner (I'm guessing Nestle gave the promotion enough cash to make everyone a winner).  Timing was perfect as I was in my last 30days of entertainment so was needing a fresh voucher, so got a free month before I need to do that.  My second free go is a bit more unsure.... don't really fancy kids or cinema pass (even when free) so will need to be sports day pass, although with the current iffy sports picture quality I don't know whether to try it again now or wait until the planned improvements to 1080 come later in the year????  I'm sure we have until April 2019 to claim these free passes from nestle, so plenty of time to think about it.

@caseyb1993 wrote:
next time I spot a promotion @Anonymous User, I'll remember to tag you. 😉

@caseyb1993 would you also please tag me? Always missing promos!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@dr_necessitor will do! 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂