Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

nestle promotion

https://www.nestle-promotions.co.uk/nowtv/Public/Register.aspx

Nestle are doing a promotion where if you buy some of their chocolate, you could win a pass.

I got one on a kitkat. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @caseyb1993

Which nowtv pass did you win ?

Was it first time lucky or is your fridge now stocked up with nestle products Smiley Happy

https://help.nowtv.com/article/unlock-amazing-entertainment-nestle-now-tv

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @caseyb1993

Which nowtv pass did you win ?

Was it first time lucky or is your fridge now stocked up with nestle products Smiley Happy

https://help.nowtv.com/article/unlock-amazing-entertainment-nestle-now-tv

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps don't laugh, I got the kids pass as it has Dexter's Laboratory. Me and my brother used to love that show! 😂

I got lucky as I just bought a one off treat but may try again to get a movie pass next. 😂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

I bought 4 and won all 4 passes.

You can choose which pass you want, but can only win one of each pass.

The Sports Pass is a day pass.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DarylM

Blimey that's one hell of a strike rate 4 purchases with 4 wins.

I am not much of a nestle's chocolate or sweets fan, might pop down to my local Tesco's in the next week or so and chance my arm to see if i get similar luck to you and @caseyb1993 Smiley Very Happy

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps to be fair, it does say "1000 to win every hour". 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
Now got 3 passes. 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

this only works "free" if you don't already have a subscription if you do have a subscription than you get charged on your bill for it 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993@schnapps@DarylM

I wish I had spotted this thread earlier!!!!!

Just spotted a Kit-Kat Chunky stand in Morrisons this morning with the Now TV logo and bought a couple to give it a try and lo-and-behold my first wrapper won........ Oh I thought I was amazing, now reading this thread it seems like shooting fish in a barrell!!!!!!!  I'll be furious if my second one doesn't win as well.

The promotion actually finishes on 15th July for adding codes so I think I've been right lucky with that spot this morning........... I guess that you guys have already filled your boots on this one, but if you haven't only a couple of days left.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
next time I spot a promotion @Anonymous User, I'll remember to tag you. 😉