Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wolf Creek Discussion Thread *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Here's a thread to discuss Wolf Creek on Fox

*THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS* so make sure you are up to date before reading.

42A3DEB500000578-0-image-a-5_1500902753683.jpg

Oops, wrong International Tour Guide ...

117 REPLIES 117
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi

A mercy killing is never quite as satisfying as a cold-blooded one!!!

The german lady was extra loud to compensate for the husband..... she was hysterical, he couldn't have cared less.

I have never really checked the email that closely before, but just looked and last spoiler was open to view and not hidden.  Might just be that features in the forum won't transfer across in to the email..... hidden spoiler boxes, pictures, coloured text, etc.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy You should send that "advertisement" to the she's Twitter page if it has one! 😂 😂

@Lindzi @Anonymous User

Just finished episode 3 and was a little bored. With only 3 episodes left, it better pick up!

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Haha I might do! Think it would look great on the escalators on the Tube! You could have Mick's cackle coming out of speakers whenever someone passes! 😄

Also up to date, like everyone says treading water a bit after episode 2's wham bam! Great plan 'you go grab everything you can I'll stay over here and wave if anything happens' ... 'great, I'll creep over and not look in your direction at all so I've no idea whether you're waving or not' ... 'Brilliant, and I'll keep watching you through the binoculars instead of looking around for Mick instead, and if I see his vehicle coming I'll just wait until he drives right up, parks and gets out before waving' .... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993@Lindzi

A little bit of suspense and a quiet episode then makes the shocks more shocking when they finally arrive.  If it was constant all out attack then everyone would have been dead by the end of episode 2, then the final 4 episodes would have been like Mick's Aussie tourist information film...... long beautiful sweeping camera shots of the outback mixed with a few lingering carcass shots of dead things.

I think we can be confident that someone will surely die violently in episode 4..... fingers crossed.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User On Coach Trip Brendan gets a new couple in after the previous one leaves, Mick needs to be doing the same thing, round them up and shove them in the mix, constant supply of kills every week. There'd be no padding episodes with Brendan in charge. He's got no stamina that Mick!

image.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993@Lindzi

Folks, you may not be up to date yet with episode 4, but it does have more excitement than episode 3.  (and hopefully if I've finally got that spoiler tag thing working the juicy bits will be hidden below..... fingers crossed):

Spoiler
We have snake bites, people being killed.... including those innocent passers-by that seem to be everywhere in the outback AND Mick being in a bit of trouble..... but getting out of it.

Only two episodes to go.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Andy@caseyb1993@Lindzi

Folks, you may not be up to date yet with episode 4, but it does have more excitement than episode 3.  (and hopefully if I've finally got that spoiler tag thing working the juicy bits will be hidden below..... fingers crossed):

Spoiler
We have snake bites, people being killed.... including those innocent passers-by that seem to be everywhere in the outback AND Mick being in a bit of trouble..... but getting out of it.

Only two episodes to go.

@Anonymous User 

I managed to catch it as it was airing. 🙂

Spoiler
 "Move over, Daddy's driving."
 Wow, that line was disturbing on so many levels! 😮

I'm glad the suspense is back!
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Yes, that particular line did stand out as very disturbing and you just wonder what fun he has in store back at his pad????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi

Spoiler
Was anyone else laughing when Mick was almost defeated?
Before that disturbing line...
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

image.jpeg

@Anonymous User I suspect Mick will enter the horror immortality club alongside Michael Myers, Jason Vorhees etc where no matter what happens to them they will always survive for another film/TV show/book as long as the demand is there! One thing every horror fan needs is the ability to suspend disbelief no matter what happens! 😄