Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wolf Creek Discussion Thread *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Here's a thread to discuss Wolf Creek on Fox

*THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS* so make sure you are up to date before reading.

42A3DEB500000578-0-image-a-5_1500902753683.jpg

Oops, wrong International Tour Guide ...

117 REPLIES 117
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I did see that the Yul Brynner character was there....... I'm guessing they have cleaned off that burnt carcass and given him a new job????

@Anonymous User Oh his appearance is much more bizarre than that ... now if that hasn't got you intrigued to seek it out, nothing will! :L

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User

I will def watch it at some point, as the age of the film had put me off but you've convinced me. 

I think that S2 was much better than S1 and moved along at a better pace. Still no clue though and I struggle with some parts of it.....i.e. timelines and who's where at what time.

Two behind on Gotham now so will catch up with that over the weekend. Hopefully on Sunday after England win the footy Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi

Like you.... the start of Westworld S2 seemed way too heavy and confusing with the timelines and was a bit off putting for it....... but it did settle to a nice pace and I was really enjoying the twists and turns come the end. 

Also, England winning the whole blooming thing seems like it could happen...... and that's not easy for a Scottish person to say (although being a Man Utd fan I do actually want them to win it).

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

I have considered starting S2 again, after knowing what we now know, to see if it makes any better sense but I am not sure if I could sit through it all again Smiley Frustrated

Ghost Nation are my favourite folk now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi

I know exactly what you mean about Ghost Nation....... everybody thinks they are baddies and by the end of the season you can't get enough of them....... the episode with Akecheta and his story was a real standout from the season.... and then in the finale when he went through the 'gate' and came across his true love again was a great moment.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

I've got Prime so could do it....mmm ok maybe it's worth a go but it looks so old!!

Rates quite high on IMDB though!

Get started on S2, it's much better when not trying to work out what's going on. I just think oooh that's a pretty view...oooh tiger.... and nothing else really 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi You've spent 10 hours of your life watching Westworld S1, surely and hour and a half on the original film would be a walk in the park?!? 😄 I think it holds up pretty well! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Ok now you've put it that way Smiley Happy