Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wolf Creek Discussion Thread *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Here's a thread to discuss Wolf Creek on Fox

*THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS* so make sure you are up to date before reading.

42A3DEB500000578-0-image-a-5_1500902753683.jpg

Oops, wrong International Tour Guide ...

117 REPLIES 117
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi

I don't tend to use my Now TV much at the weekends, so I don't really know what the affects are with the stuff I currently watch, so that will be interesting to discover in due course!!!!  Maybe it will all be fixed before I discover the full carnage.  A free month pass to all current movie and entertainment sign-ups????

So I'm guessing it has been a software update gone wrong???  I wonder what the update was meant to do??

The end of last episode suggests we'll get more samurai action, so will be interesting to watch next episode.  I wonder what other parks there might be....  a world where you don't know what is going on.... tech support world, or is that too soon???

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

Hopefully by the time you want to watch any of your shows it will be fixed, fingers crossed!

Tech support world!!? Perfect idea! A whole lot better than Reginald on west:word....that was an interesting mistake :0
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

Spoiler
Old fella that works with me said that the film of Westworld had a Roman park.....Hopefully the series will have one....gladiators!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi

Would be interesting to see that....... never actually seen the film myself, so wonder what else might be in it and whether the TV show is following it that closely??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi

Spoiler
I caved and had a look on wikipedia with regards the original movie....... it had three parks..... the old west (westworld), plus romanworld and medievalworld.  Hence, the TV show is doing the parks a bit differently.
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

Yes he said that he only could remember 3 so that makes sense then. The more the better I reckon, even though I have no idea what's going on and just going with it, hopefully by the end it will all make sense  Smiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User You guys have NEVER  seen the original Westworld film?

42A3DEB500000578-0-image-a-5_1500902753683.jpg

C'mon, that's simply not on, you know it's a classic. Watched before the end of the year please ... It's on Amazon Prime atm and comes on NOW TV cinema quite a bit.

PS not ignoring the WWS2 chat just haven't got round to starting it yet! Need stronger alcohol in the house to give me courage! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Lindzi

I hate to say it, but I'm not really a big movie person... maybe my attention span just can't cope, but I way prefer bitesize TV..... however, I would give Westworld (the movie) a go if I get the chance just to see how it compares.  Referring back to previous sentence, I wouldn't do Now TV Cinema pass and I don't have Amazon Prime, so lets see if it will hit a Freeview/BT TV channel before your 31st December deadline!!!!

I might even give the DVD a go if I could get it cheap enough..... just checked it on Amazon and DVD cover looks quite cool!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi So i finally got round to watching ep1 of Westworld S2 and here's my in-depth review ..

It was alright.

There ya go! @Lindzi only half-following what was happening, so decided to read a few online reviews, and i've come to the conclusion they don't know what's going on either .. so like you i'm just going to goggle at it and pretend I'm really clever and understand everything whilst really knowing nothing ... it's worked in the past, so should work this time!! 😉

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

You know, you are going a step further than me then as I can't even be bothered to Google it. I am trying to be content that I have no idea (neither does anyone else really) what's going on and when Smiley Happy

I am behind with it now as just can't be bothered at the moment, I'll catch up when the weather is bad and nothing else to watch...the scenery in it is nice though Smiley Happy