Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wolf Creek Discussion Thread *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Here's a thread to discuss Wolf Creek on Fox

*THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS* so make sure you are up to date before reading.

42A3DEB500000578-0-image-a-5_1500902753683.jpg

Oops, wrong International Tour Guide ...

117 REPLIES 117
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I can't exactly remember, but didn't season 1 have an origin story in the last couple of episodes?

I've never seen the movies so I can't compare. 😮

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User Don't remember an origin story but then again wouldn't surprise me if I've forgot.

Apparently there's been a couple of origin novels published, more info here if you're curious

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Mick_Taylor

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993@Andy

Now you mention it there may well have been something in late series one about his early days...... the memory totally forgot about that but a quick squiz on wikipedia does remind me that the final episode of season one did feature some old newspaper clippings and possibly some flashback shots of his troubled youger days....... and the fact he accidentally killed his young sister.... the stuff you forget!!!!!

I'm guessing however there may still be many stories to be told from then up to the point we are at now???

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User  @caseyb1993  @Andy

Watched it today....oooh it's getting going now! At this rate he'll run out of people before the season ends.

Do you think the girl from season 1 will make an appearance in this one or is it unlikely? Being the one that got away and all that.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

At this rate he'll run out of people before the season ends.

@Lindzi That's just what I was thinking! Mind you he'll have a heart attack if he keeps hiking all the way up those cliffs just to push a passing ranger off ... he's hardly in the peak of physical fitness is he? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi@Andy@caseyb1993

If he starts running out of bus passengers to dispose of I'm sure they can write in some extra unsuspecting passers by to add to the carnage...... it really might be the absolute middle of nowhere but Mick can sure find them.

Also, I can't say I'd like to holiday there, but doesn't the shows cinematography make the outback look incredible...... one of these shows where the location is as much of a star as the people.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah, they've filmed it in South Australia where I've got family - although they wouldn't class it as the 'outback' - it's not actually that remote a location where it's been filmed, I've actually been along the main road running through the area but not as far as the area they actually used, and it is magnificent (although in small doses - you can keep driving for days and it all looks exactly the same!) The actual Wolf Creeke location is some 2000 miles away from where it's actually filmed!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Interesting....... also, @Andy isn't cover for the name Mick by any chance??????

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Andy

Interesting....... also, @Andy isn't cover for the name Mick by any chance??????

@Anonymous User

image.jpeg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy You have family in Australia as well? 😮 😮

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂