Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wentworth is back :-)

Who is watching this amazing show? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
318 REPLIES 318
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Maybe it does seem to be more and more likely that Joan could return????

If they did away with that steam press thingy they could cut violence figures in half, they are in prison, do they really need to be given perfectly pressed sheets, towels and tracksuits???????

Yes, Liz being realised rather than going to the psyche unit would be a much better ending for the character.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User That press is the star of the show! They can't get rid of it! 😄

Mr Jackson really needs to get it together. He looks exhausted poor guy. 😞

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

What did you make of last nights episode???

Spoiler
I don't usually expect to be scared witless when watching Wentworth Prison!!!  Why on earth does Vera keep looking under her bed, never check under the bed when you are scared........ were you also half expecting Joan Ferguson to be under the bed looking back at her!!!!

Are we fairly certain now that Joan is back and targetting folk from the shadows or is it someone else trying to make it look like Joan?????  I think we should find out fairly soon.  Surely now with Mr Jackson rushing to Vera's aid and seeing the gloves on the pillow he'll start wondering if Joan is alive and he'll head back to the buried coffin....... and, rotting corpse or empty!!!!!!!!!
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Spoiler
Even if The Freak got out, does she know it was Mr J who buried her? so he shouldn't really have to worry lol 😄
could it be that Shane lad whose doing this? Or even that Jianna that Joan was obsessed over? She could also still be alive. 

I felt sorry for Ruby this week but Rita's over protectiveness is really bugging me. She can't even sneeze without her worrying! 😄

I loved when Liz called Boomer a "fat cow". I spat my drink out there. 😄
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

I've been trying to remember all those names (that you have mentioned...... you've got a good memory) of the folk who have previously helped Joan with her dasterdly deads and wondering if they are helping an alive Joan... or getting payback for a dead Joan????  The reveal should be interesting!!!!!!

I was also feeling really sorry for Ruby this week as it's a character that I'm really starting to like...... but come the end of the episode Allie helped put a smile back on her face!!!!!

That was a good funny moment for Liz in one of her lucid moments..... but I think "fat cow" is the least Boomer can expect, imagine trying to steal a sick woman's Custard Creams and Chocalate Bourbons.... outrageous, stick another six months on her sentence!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Well having a re-binge on Prime Video does kick start your memory lol. 

6 months? More like, yet another 7 years! 😄

I've noticed on older YouTube clips though, that 5STAR actually cut some scenes! How dare they?? 😮

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Seven extra years for stealing biscuits, some folk in WP are probably doing less for Manslaughter..... harsh!!!!!!!

Whenever you watch a violent show on TV, you'd get a warning at the start...... it then seemed strange that with a lot of Wentworth Prison episodes they would give a warning at the start and then when they came back from every ad' break!!!! just how violent do they think the show is???  To then think that they cut scenes after all the warnings would seem a bit weird??  On saying that, I can't ever remember watching a scene and thinking they've cut something there???  Was there more to the famous tongue removal scene than they showed???

Also, just a quick heads-up to next week...... I've noticed that the episode this coming Saturday is called 'Shallow Grave'.  Fortunately I don't know anything else, but could it be that we are finally going to discover if Joan got out???

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Clever title! 😮

It could have been due to timing maybe? If they were going to censor the violence, surely they would have cut the tongue scene 😮

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Spoiler

Well, we finally have our answer..... and we could probably smell it before we saw it??  Big bad Joan is definitely no more!!!!  SO, who has been setting them up and who was holding the camera????  Could Jake still be involved, but in cahoots with someone else????

And once again, poor old Liz keeps going downhill fast, her time on this show must be coming to an end fairly soon, BUT will the illness get her or will Marie and Drago get her for what she saw in the showers????  Whenever a scene heads to the showers, violence is never far away!!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

I admit when they opened that coffin and showed that corpse, my skin went cold... 😮

Looked like "Joan" died in agony! 😮

I think that guard Vera sacked is the stalker now thanks to YouTube. 😄

Ugh Marie and Drago are so annoying in my opinion. why they added them to the show I'll never know. Poor Liz though thinking Booms was Sophie. 😞