Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

Warner Brothers DC Universe is starting to Implode

@caseyb1993 @Andy

Guys

I just heard some disturbing news which does not look too good for DCs planned universe, I'll just lay it out and let you decide what to make of it.

1) Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Did not do as well as WB were expecting, this now has set the tone of what may or may not follow. 

2) Flash - The forthcoming movie.

The director, Seth Grahame-Smith, has walked out, i.e. quit the project. 

3) AquamanThe forthcoming movie.

Up and coming young director James Wan has run into creative differences with the bosses at WB.

4) Wonder Woman

Three proposed directors have already turned down the offer of working on this film.

The only good news are as follows:

1) Ben Affleck will have complete creative control over the new Batman film he will star in.

2) The new Justice League film is still going ahead, i.e. production has started.

Can things get any worse?

UK Bob

57 REPLIES 57
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Not long before Wonder Woman is released!

I didn't even realise until I passed a billboard on the bus. 😄

Wonder-Woman-2017-movie-poster

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Ooh this is an old thread, didn't we have a giggle! 😄

Yes I am defI seeing this at the cinema, the preview reviews are out and everyone is saying its fab! Did you catch the final trailer? Here you go ...

https://youtu.be/80k4W1LJsxk

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Oops don't know how that happened 😉

I meant of course this ...

https://youtu.be/JkUH0NWfRQU

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy 

I don't think @ukbobboy will mind me resurrecting this thread. 😉

I plan to see it but still haven't seen Alien: Covenant yet! I keep getting let down so I have no one's shoulder to hide behind! 😄 😄

Great trailer parody! 😄

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Sit on the back row then no-one can see you have your eyes closed! 😄

Did you hear Josh Whedon's taken over from Snyder directing Justice League? Could be interesting! He's also supposed to be doing the new Batgirl movie which I'm also looking forward to ... Wonder who should play Batgirl?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I did hear that. 🙂

I think Morena Baccarin would be a good choice! 😄

That reminds me, I still haven't watched The Killing Joke yet. 😮

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 interesting choice! I was thinking someone a little kooky, like Emily Bett Rickards or Isabelle Fuhrman but I suppose it depends what age they're going to pitch her - needs to be someone who can stand up to Harley Quinn!

Go watch Killing Joke!

image.jpeg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy After about 50 movies on my "to rent" list, I will! 😄 😄

I also think Felicity Jones would be a great choice. 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Oh yes, Felicity Jones is a good call, she was great in Rogue One. Chloe Moretz as a grown up Hit-Girl style Batgirl would be good as well.

Tell me about it, I had to delete stuff off my NOW TV watchlist a couple of weeks ago as I'd reached my 100 limit. Don't know why I bother with movies pass I never get round to watching any! 😄

And as for my Elm Street boxset, I should have bought it myself next Xmas instead .... must rip cellophane off ...

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I forgot about Chloe Moretz. 😮

She was fantastic as Hit-Girl! 🙂

Why not just sell it? 😄