cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Well, for me, I'll put last nights episode down as another quiet filler as we build to the next exciting set-piece moment????

What did we learn however..... if you join the Whisperers with a young family they probably don't have great creche facilities..... the Kingdom loves a good movie night..... and instalment number 32 of stupid Henry chronicles.

Did anyone else think we were heading for a Gremlins-esq scene with a cinema full of riotous Walkers watching a bit of Snow White..... and big Jerry (in silhouette) having to sneak behind the screen as he steals the bulb???

Also, Henry and his first kiss, how romantic........ but, when he was discovered as missing, could the Hill Top residents not have had the same reaction as Whisperers do to a crying baby, just leave it and what will be will be.

Oh and yes, more symbols to watch out for!!!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User  That was a right episode! All the way throught all I could think about what the writers have made a  mash-up of all my favourite movies! And it wasn't even my birthday! Let's see ...

Load of walkers causing trouble in a cinema - Gremlins *tick*

Baby making a loud sound attracting all the walkers, Connie rescues baby but can't hear anything, ramp up the tension while not making a noise - A Quiet Place *tick*

Delicate operation to rescue the projector bulb only for whatshisname to drop it out the window "oops my projector bulb seems to slipped down your passage madam" - Carry on Doctor *tick*

It shouldn't have worked, but it kinda did, must admit I enjoyed it! 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi 

Thom I don't believe it, you've jumped in and by a split-second nicked my *ever so proud of coming up with the movie reference* Gremlins comment!! There's only one reply to that ... and it's another movie reference .... Smiley Tongue

8638459.gif

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

So good!! Loved all of it apart from Henry.....he really is the new Carl Smiley Frustrated

Now what do we think about the symbol on the road side? It made me wonder if the 'A' showing up everywhere from seasons ago was something to do with Alpha and her marking out her land? Mmmm mind you she wouldn't own a sweatshirt that Daryl got put in when in the Sanctuary. I'll give up Smiley Happy

The music outside the cinema part was brilliant and made me laugh, love Jerry!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yes, not often you get two Posts identically timed, spooky!!!!  I must admit, spotting movie references in shows is never my strong point, but even I could spot the Gremlins nod......... however, Carry on Doctor did slip me by!!!!

NOW, what do we think the new symbol means...... at first I thought it might have been the symbol for Pi and it was leading us all to a Post-Apocolyptic Maths club..... but, maybe not.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Ah ye the symbol forgot about that ... well it wasn't an A was it? Altho we are still sat here patiently waiting for the helicoptor people to return again aren't we? Sometime around Season 16????? And it wasn't a pi symbol, so it's nothing to do with Henry not doing his trigonometry homework. I thought it looked liked a picnic table sign, telling you there's a lovely spot in the wood where you can sit down for a cheese and pickle sandwich and a one-sided chat with a walker or two ....

Lindz you're the resident symbol spotter so I'm expecting you to collect all the symbols and their appearances in your symbol-spotting notebook and keep us informed of all the answers on that front!! Smiley Tongue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Yes, @Lindzi  you are the resident symbol genius who, in five seasons time, when the symbol reappears, will be able to remind us all of this exact moment and what it all means?????

Although, maybe it's just a bit of grafitti and means absolutely nothing??

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   @Andy 

I just need to know about the helicopter people, but that will be in a Rick film aired only on AMC and so I'll never get to see them. We have been waiting since Father Gabriel's church to find out what the 'A' is so who knows if we'll ever know! Maybe they keep putting random symbols everywhere just to get us all at it Smiley Frustrated

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi  Oh I couldn't help myself (I'm so weak) but I had to have a quick look amongst the fake news sites to see if there's any goss on the symbol and apparently (don't open spoiler box if you don't want to read some very vague speculation that may or may not be vaguely accurate about said symbol) 

Spoiler
it's linked to the symbols that have been carved into Michonne and Daryl's back, and is something to do with what went on during the six year gap ... and we will be finding out what went on later on this season, which could mean some Lost-style flashbacks

hqdefault.jpg

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

I just need to know about the helicopter people, but that will be in a Rick film aired only on AMC and so I'll never get to see them. 

@Lindzi I've told you before @Anonymous User will see us right on this one ... if he's too tight to buy a few packets of Wotsits and invite us round to watch it on his super duper 14 inch portable telly (or more likely doesn't want the embarrassment of his neighbours seeing us shuffle up to his door at 10pm in full walker cosplay), he will at the very least point his webcam in the direction of said telly to allow us to link in from afar ... technology these days eh!!!