cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Lindzi 

Indeed, an episode with so much excess filler material I could have used some of that to fix the cracks on my walls!!!!!  The new folk are quite good, but that nightime excursion they had last night was a bit pointless....... in fact, it was two of the new folk that they had on last nights Talking Dead and when watching back on catch-up it was one of the shortest ever length episodes..... not enough to talk about, go figure!!!!

Just for the next instalment of my Ride with Norman Reedus digest, Talking Dead now seems to have a weekly clip from his new show....... episode one has Norman Reedus with Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Andy Lincoln riding motorbikes in England.... episode two is Norman Reedus and Steven Yeun in American and episode three is Norman Reedus and Melissa McBride in Scotland..... becoming quite TWD spin-off???  I know many folk aren't watching it, but I can't wait until it starts here on 4th March.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User 

Talking Dead don't really give much away but I think that you're right and the whisperers story will drag on. I mean we had a whole season which was pretty much one day didn't we Smiley LOL

Oh they better not kill Michonne, but if they don't surely Judith would leave too?

Hopefully Negan will protect Judith against these Whisperers so we get some evil Negan, but not directed at our lot, and he'll get much more screen time

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

How long is the Whisperer thing going on for do we know? It's supposed to be the bloodiest conflict in TWD comics so I'm guessing it will be all next season as well, which makes Michonne's departure worrying. Have Talking Dead given us any ideas?

@Andy @Lindzi 

Nothing really from Talking Dead about how long The Whisperers storyline may or may not run, BUT surely they have found something good and will run with it for more than one season??  Not so good for the hard of hearing, but Whispers may be about for a while (although now they are fully exposed, they can speak fully in to the mic).

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Andy @Lindzi 

Just for the next instalment of my Ride with Norman Reedus digest, Talking Dead now seems to have a weekly clip from his new show....... episode one has Norman Reedus with Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Andy Lincoln riding motorbikes in England.... episode two is Norman Reedus and Steven Yeun in American and episode three is Norman Reedus and Melissa McBride in Scotland..... becoming quite TWD spin-off???  I know many folk aren't watching it, but I can't wait until it starts here on 4th March.

On the AMC channel Smiley Sad

I saw the clips and I would def watch it if I could....it makes me sad!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi wrote:

@Andy  @Anonymous User 

Oh they better not kill Michonne, but if they don't surely Judith would leave too?

@Andy @Lindzi 

When the big part actors (and hence characters ) leave, they probably can't keep writing them all as surviving in some way and possibly coming back, some need to be killed...... so for the best chance of Judith staying longer, it might be curtains for Michonne?????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Andy @Lindzi 

On the AMC channel Smiley Sad

@Lindzi @Andy 

It seems quite weird in this day and age that an interesting show is only really available from one source (and a source that only about 10 folk watch).... other than the AMC channel in the UK I don't think it is found anywhere else, I don't think older seasons are even on Prime Video or Netflix..... could there be a US DVD version of the show that would play in the UK on a multi-region player, possibly not????

Maybe get @Andy  to instigate one of his famous Facebook/Twitter crusades and get Netflix or Prime to start picking up the second run of rights to the show.... it needs a wider audience.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

@Lindzi @Anonymous User  I'm already planning my #SaveJudith twitter campaign ... our SaveGotham campaign is very healthy, there's plenty of people daily tweeting and even some of the cast and writers have joined in (funnily enough David Mazouz is all for it, but then again just like Carl what else will he do?) ... having said that there's no sign of it being renewed so ... Smiley Indifferent

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:On the AMC channel Smiley Sad

@Lindzi @Anonymous User I did look into that but it seems none of the seasons of that show have made their way onto streaming services, either here or in the US, so it looks like it's AMC channel or nothing - seems a bit strange that it's never been picked up so maybe AMC thinks it's better for them to keep it all to themselves to try and drum up cable subs in the US? I wouldn't watch all the eps but I'd love to see the Negan/Rick mashup. 

Edit: sorry, Thom's previous post has covered all the points in my two posts! Carry on! Smiley Tongue

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi  I'll just leave this here as the perfect companion to your weekend cup of tea and slice of cake ... enjoy! Smiley Happy

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a26468856/walking-dead-chandler-riggs-admits-lazy-performances-carl-recast/

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   @Anonymous User 

"I'm a good actor now, I promise" ha ha amazing!!! Smiley LOL