cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi  Well there'll be no bludgeoning going on while Judith is on duty, she'll flying-kick him to the ground and march him at katana-point back to his cell good and proper while the rest of Alexandria cower under their beds .... or at least that's what would happen if I was writing the scripts!

So do we think Negan's repenting ways were all a long-game until the opportunity of escape? I'm reckoning yes, that leopard only changes his spots when it's to gain the upper hand. But surely his days of lording it over everyone are long gone? So where will he end up? In the next tent along from Daryl?

And what about the tension between Michonne and Carol - ooooh you could cut that atmosphere with a katana couldn't you? 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

PS word on the street is Maggie is back in S10!! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User

Yes Negan in Michonne's house was in the preview of the next episode...sorry! It gets confusing for me Smiley Frustrated

I really thought that he was going to get his ball and go back in too but I was pleased that he didn't.

Good news about Maggie....I wonder if we will get to find out about this Georgie? She drops off the book of post apocalypse living to the Hilltop and not seen since. Who owns the helicopter? Or do we never find out as Rick is supposed to be there and he left the show?

They need to tell us what went on in the 6 year time jump too, what have they fallen out about? Did Michonne let the Kingdom down in some way? Not sharing food? Not protecting them from whoever gave them the X scars? Too much missing info!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Lindzi

They did explain on Talking Dead that Maggie will be popping back every now and again, her story is not over, they just need to film with the actress around the other show she now does...... sounds easy!!!

We will be getting drip fed the information across many episodes as to what happened during those 6 years...... a show writers dream for stretching a good plot.

Not sure myself where the Negan thing will go...... does he become one of the group or go back to his evil ways, there can't be enough folk out there anymore for him to set about creating Saviours 2.0????

Is anyone else thinking that all this horse and cart action is starting to look a lot like Little House on the Prairie...... but with added horror???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Lindzi

Oh..... and surely the helicopter will now only be seen in the spin-offs..... particularly the Rick spin-off????

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

Who owns the helicopter? Or do we never find out as Rick is supposed to be there and he left the show?

@Lindzi @Anonymous User I've got a sinking feeling they'll save that for the spin-off TV movies and we'll probably not see the helicoptor back this season - concentrating on the Whisperers instead. I thought the time jump was a good idea  but it is frustrating knowing that all the threads are left dangling. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Ahh @Anonymous User got there first with my spin-off theory! As for The Waltons vibe I don't know why Eugene (his new tough battle-hardened approach didn't last very long did it?) doesn't put his supposedly considerable scientific knowledge to working out how to get a biofuel plant up and running to turn the lights back on ... or at least all that moonshine that Henry's been drinking could have kept Daryl's motorbike running for the next 5 seasons ...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

Ahh @Anonymous User got there first with my spin-off theory! As for The Waltons vibe I don't know why Eugene (his new tough battle-hardened approach didn't last very long did it?) doesn't put his supposedly considerable scientific knowledge to working out how to get a biofuel plant up and running to turn the lights back on ... or at least all that moonshine that Henry's been drinking could have kept Daryl's motorbike running for the next 5 seasons ...

@Andy@Lindzi

That is a very good point about Eugene..... yes, lets have our vehicles running on moonshine OR could Eugene find a way to create fuel from all that Wee and Poop in Negans bedpan??????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Lindzi @Anonymous User I've got a sinking feeling they'll save that for the spin-off TV movies and we'll probably not see the helicoptor back this season - concentrating on the Whisperers instead. I thought the time jump was a good idea  but it is frustrating knowing that all the threads are left dangling. 

@Andy  @Anonymous User

Noooooo!!! I bet they'll be on that stupid AMC channel Smiley Mad

Still no sign of FTWD season 4 free on Prime, I won't be able to take another spin off being around 12 months behind broadcast.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi wrote:

@Andy  @Anonymous User

Noooooo!!! I bet they'll be on that stupid AMC channel Smiley Mad

Still no sign of FTWD season 4 free on Prime, I won't be able to take another spin off being around 12 months behind broadcast.

@Lindzi

That's no way to talk about a great channel watched by millions........ ALTHOUGH, I am strongly considering dumping BT TV in the near future, so like You and @Andy I may soon be AMCless.

Also, would Amazon Prime not welcome it if you dropped them an email to ask when FTWD season 4 was going to be free on their service????