cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi wrote:

@Andy  @Anonymous User

I am annoyed with this 6 year time jump as well......stuff has gone on and now we have to wait to find out what. What is the scar on Michonnes back? Why has Maggie gone off somewhere (contract negotiations aside)? Has Daryl really been searching for Rick body for 6 years!!??? Who made that metal arm for whatshisname?

@Lindzi@Andy

Yes, all the stuff that has gone on that we don't know about...... and in good old TWD fashion, they'll take years to explain it all!!!!!!

Was it just me or in last nights episode did we see that Daryl had the same shape scar as Michonne????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User  @Andy

Oh yes I forgot about Daryl's scar! I know it is designed to keep us coming back to find out this stuff but you're right they just drag it on and on

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User I'm afraid I was that bored I just couldn't muster any enthusiasm for the scars or Maggie or anything else. After all the excitement of the last few episodes this was a proper bump to earth, I was just 'mehhh they got scars, Maggie's gone, ye right, ... snooze'. When the most exciting thing in the episode is a violin breaking you know it's a bummer!

Let's hope it's just a miscalculation on their part (someone thought the midseason finale was this week and they suddenly realised heck we have to write an extra episode now!)

In related news Henry is getting right up there on the AA scale ( AA = Andy Annoyance scale 1-10 where 10 is Carl eating chocolate pudding) and I hope they aren't trying to turn Daryl and Henry into a Rick and Carl relacement combo. I do not want endless Daryl and Hapless Henry episodes, we've got Michonne and Judith now and they are more than capable of leading the show!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Lindzi

Interesting fact from last nights Talking Dead....... last nights episode of TWD was directed by Michael Cudlitz (the guy who played Abraham) and it was his first ever directing job........ hence why he might have been given a quieter script/episode to work with??????

..... But hopefully it's the usual TV technique, drop a quieter episode then the action in the next episode will be much more of a surprise??

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

..... But hopefully it's the usual TV technique, drop a quieter episode then the action in the next episode will be much more of a surprise??

@Anonymous User @Lindzi True, it can't get much worse other than a six-year flashback Henry origin episode, plus it gives you time to pick up an ear trumpet in the Black Friday sales ready for next week. Every cloud has a silver lining! 🙂

3645c00e49b01f1ac31bd661e7c7740a.jpg

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User @Lindzi True, it can't get much worse other than a six-year flashback Henry origin episode, plus it gives you time to pick up an ear trumpet in the Black Friday sales ready for next week. Every cloud has a silver lining! 🙂

3645c00e49b01f1ac31bd661e7c7740a.jpg

@Andy  @Anonymous User

Ear trumpet? Amazing Smiley Very Happy

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User

Oooooh I found that one really quite creepy! I liked It Smiley Happy

Spoiler
Not really bothered about Jesus to be honest, we hardly saw him anyway, but what a brilliant way to go! When that 'walker' ducked out of the way it was so unexpected! I am hoping that Dog doesn't get eaten...any animal on TWD gives me a bit of anxiety.

Talking Dead was quite interesting in that the Whisperers problem appears to be just territorial, just have a cup of tea and some cake, there's no need to be covering yourselves in walker skin and following folk for miles!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User

It was a good episode - very creepy towards the end! 

Spoiler

Being a horror fan it definitely reminded me of a combination of the zombies rising out of the fog in ... erm ... The Fog and Michael Myers slowing and relentlessly stalking them no matter how fast they run in Halloween. Great stuff!!  And hopefully @Anonymous User has perfected when to turn the volume up on his remote! 😉

And .... what do we think of Negan's little midnight stroll ... where will that end up?

Downsides? Far too much Henry and no Judith!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User

Spoiler
Oh yes Negan wandering about and did he go into Michonne's room? He has to be free though doesn't he, you can't keep a good character like that locked up for the whole season!! I wonder what he is going to do and where will he go?

If he is in Michonne's house then Judith might come across him, more Judith and less Henry please!! Interesting that Carol's daughter Sophie, younger Henry and this new Henry are all siblings....explains a lot!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Lindzi

Yes, that was a really creepy and scary episode...... and looks like we'll get a lot more of that with the Whisperers in the second half of the season.

I must have cleaned my ears out good and proper last time with those cotton buds as I do think I actually made out what that Whisperer said when killing Jesus......hopefully now they are more introduced to the show they're mumblings will be more audible????

Did anyone else think that Negan might have grabbed his ball and went back in to his cell??...... and funnily enough, Robert Kirkman on Talking Dead said that is actually what happens with that scene in his Comics.  Will be interesting to see what does happen now..... although Talking Dead did show him in a clip from episode nine, with shovel in hand, skulking about what did look like Michonne's house....... is he going to bludgeon everyone to death in their sleep????