cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

@Lindzi wrote:

@Andy  @Anonymous User

Welcome back!!

Spoiler
Rick leaving over the next two episodes so is Maggie going to be the one to do it? Is Maggie leaving the show as well? Is Michonne going to find out that she is pregnant just as Rick leaves/dies? So much drama!!!!

@Andy  @Anonymous User

I'm gonna just leave this here ^ 🙂

Gabriel and Rosita? A bit weird but do understand that there's slim pickings!

Baby Gracie is still alive

Carol is still just the best!!! 

@Lindzi @Anonymous User What can I say Lindz, you are the chosen one! I was not expecting that, he just appeared out of nowhere! Were there clues I missed? Did everyone else know?!? And while you're on a roll, who's going to end up on the Iron Throne? Smiley Very Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User

Spoiler
Well, I'm loving the show again! The last few episodes have been uh-may-zing!!! So many great moments in this ep - Carol waking up in the Royal bed, Negan showing off his (lack of) algebra skills, Gabriel and Rosita (oo-er), EUGENE and Rosita (ooooo-er!!!), and of course THAT ending yet again!! OK, I did get a bit mixed up, I knew the Whisperers were coming this ep and I thought the rescue group were them to start with and couldn't understand why they weren't covered in zombie skin and blood, then I thought the walkers were actually talking at the end ("Blimey, It's gone all Planet of the Apes!!!") then it all finally clicked into place (I'm sooo slow!!!) ... so wow!!! Great!!!! PS they can't all be whisperers right? I was thinking a handful of whisperers and a load of walker tag-alongs???
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User

Spoiler
I agree, the season has been amazing so far!! Just what it needed. There were clues about Michonne when Rick and her were chatting in bed one morning and I think that they agreed to start trying for a baby so I guessed that a child would make an appearance at some point Smiley Happy

Revenge Carol is soo amazing, just don't mess with her under any circumstances. Wow the Whisperers, they seem to be interesting as I hadn't done any research on them so I have no idea what they are about at all so this is all new to me....all I heard was that they were not good
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User

Spoiler
What do we think about new Negan? First we have him desparate to end it all pre-timejump, now we have him all cleanish-shaven and enjoying regular chats with Judith ... has he turned over a new leaf or is it all some long-game 'leopards don't change their spots' plan of his to get back control??

Didn't quite get what was going on with Daryl - is he some loner hermit now? And who do we think is in charge of Hilltop? Seems like the 'alliance' is off and now all the communities are just on frenemy terms? Loads of questions still to answer!!! 

Anything on Talking Dead?
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User

Spoiler
How long has Negan been locked now? Is it 6 to 7 years? They are obviously taking better care of him now as he looked quite well and clean. I am not sure what his game is, he cannot be trusted but how are we going to see more of him unless he gets let out of there!? Maybe something with the Whisperers happens and he saves the day and is let out of prison?

Yes seems that the communities are all doing their own thing now as it was only Rick keeping that going wasn't it. Daryl previously said to Rick that he preferred being out and about rather than this happy families stuff, and that he didn't agree with it, so I suppose he is doing what he wanted to do all along.

So now we know where baby Gracie is....Heath is still MIA never to be spoken about again Smiley Happy

Talking Dead had the new characters on it and nothing given away, just a sneak peak to next week. They briefly spoke about the Whisperers which was 'if you have read the comics you know what is coming' no use to me as I haven't read them but I don't like knowing too much in advance anyway
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi@Andy

Yes, TWD really hitting some top form, pity we only have two episodes to go until the mid-season break.

Did anyone else have to rewind those last few seconds to check what they thought they had just heard??  This whispering thing is going to be so hard to hear, could they not be called the shouters.  Also, if the Whisperers are real folk, surely they wouldn't miss folk hiding at the side of the road with a bit of mud on them?????

Maybe Negan has been taken to a low security cell..... he gets some day release privelages so he can wash and shave and tend to the veg' then back to jail???  Just getting him ready for a full release.

I'm sure Daryl probably lives in his own one-man-camp...... everyone else knows where he is, they just don't visit that often.

Also, how nice to see little birds eating worms from rotten zombies.... mother nature works in mysterious ways!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Don't know anything about the comics either so can't help there!

Didn't have any problem working out what they said - I sound about the same when I wake up! But like I say it didn't click straight away they were the Whisperers - I thought they'd evolved into speaking zombies at first! Perhaps subtitles will be provided moving forward?

Yes, maybe a bit of community service for Negan is in order. I'd love to see him in a pinny doing Michonne's vacuuming and ironing, possibly with 'I Want to Break Free' in the background ...

january-4-i-want-to-break-free.jpg

... or maybe that's best left for one of the spin-off shows????

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi 

Well it's up to you two to convince me last night's episode was great cos I spent most of the time prodding myself to keep me awake and constantly checking I wasn't watching Robin of Sherwood by mistake .... snoozefest!!! 

Typical TWD - we finally get our first glimpse of the whisperers ... and then they completely shuffled off for the entire next episode to be replaced by 30 minutes of kumbaya around the campfire... *sigh*

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Lindzi

Unfortunately, my powers of persuasion are not that good........ last night's episode was a bit quiet to put it mildly!!!!

I would assume we are getting to know the Whisperers in bite size pieces before a big onslaught of an introduction..... hence, next weeks mid-season finale would seem an ideal place for them to feature more???

However, I can never understand what these Whisperers are saying..... the best bit of last nights episode, the 30secs prior to the opening credits, they were obviously saying things around Rosita, but I couldn't make it out....... I don't want to become my old Dad, but "stop mumbling and speak up"

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User

Can you believe that I had a power cut at 8.55pm last night!! I was a little annoyed to say the least.

Anyway after power was restored I got to watch the episode and really it was not worth the wait was it. I have no idea either what the Whisperers are saying, but judging by next weeks sneak peak they do appear to speak up thankfully Smiley Happy

I am annoyed with this 6 year time jump as well......stuff has gone on and now we have to wait to find out what. What is the scar on Michonnes back? Why has Maggie gone off somewhere (contract negotiations aside)? Has Daryl really been searching for Rick body for 6 years!!??? Who made that metal arm for whatshisname?