cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Andy

I think it will take me a few views to appreciate all that is in that new title sequence, but it certainly looks cool.

If you are not a big spider fan, beware of spider zombie at the museum!!!!!

Also, Ezekiel proposing to Carol..... could we have our first The Walking Dead wedding????

I don't think they have weddings do they? Maggie and Glenn called themselves married and we didn't get a wedding....I wouldn't mind a wedding although it would have to be Carol and Daryl though please Smiley Wink

@Lindzi@Andy

Maybe with all the doom and gloom going on, everybody needs a proper good wedding to ease the tension???

The new funky looking Gabriel could officiate (nice new hat he's got), Jerry as best man and young Judith and Herschel as bridesmaid and page boy......... and a sulky and brooding Daryl sitting at the back..... then Carol can't go through with it and runs off with Daryl?????  A proper Rom-Zom-Com!!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User  I like your wedding version better!

Father Gabriel will surely be performing an exorcism at some point in that outfit? I can't quite remember what happened to his eye so will google that in a minute.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi@Anonymous User

Wonder how the season is going to play out? We've had the constant war between the Saviours and everyone else going on for 2(3?) seasons now so you would have thought they wouldn't go straight into the new United States of Rick declaring civil War, but then again the alternative of general peace with a bit of bickering would turn it into The Waltons. Personally I want to see a mutant strain of ultra-fast violent zombie turn up. Or a few talking apes. But that's just me! 😉

Don't buy the Carol/Zeek love story myself - Carol enjoys her independence too much and he's just after free scones and cake for life. It will never work!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Lindzi

Maybe that is why we've had the 18-month time jump...... during that period we've basically had the quiet Waltons-esque, boring for television period that no one wants to see and they can now go straight back to fighting, just this time it looks like they'll be fighting amongst themselves leading to the eventual loss of our favourite leader.... Et tu Maggie/Daryl (add your own name of Rick's killer..... if that is how he goes). 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Lindzi

Are we all caught up with episode 2??????

Spoiler
Was a rather quiet episode but for one or two moments of action...... the notable Walker Log Roll and poor old Aaron getting his arm squashed and chopped off, what a first day as doctor that was for Enid!!!!

Was anyone else surprised by Father Gabriel and Dump Lady getting it on.... didn't really see that one coming.

And, when Dump Lady was up that Cherry Picker thing, was that our once-a-season glimpse of the helicopter???  It wasn't even a proper look, it was dark and it was just some lights!!!!!
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User @Andy 

Spoiler

And Father Gabriel only half saw it coming! Smiley Wink (sorry that was terrible!)

Who was the killer at the end? Was it one of those Whisperers that we haven't met yet? He knew who it was though didn't he.

Helicopter again........we just need to know more about that, I'm getting a bit impatient.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi@Andy

We don't know that that Justin guy was killed at the end, maybe just bashed over the head and kidnapped??....... but many other Saviour folk are also going missing, so surely this is the introduction of the Whisperers, picking folk off one-by-one........ and maybe they get about by helicopter??

We certainly know what all our favourites got up to during that time-jump!!!!  Carol and Ezequiel, Gabriel and Dump Lady, Jerry and his new 'friend'..... the first sign of peace and everyones at it like rabbits!!!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User  @Andy

Yes maybe they're not being killed but kidnapped and made to work for another (helicopter group) 

The love-in is weird and I'm hoping it's just a phase! They obviously have too much time on their hands...amongst other things 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User

Spoiler
Sorry I didn't get round to replying last week, but I'm alive and fully prepared for the incoming walker invasion. Ep 3 didn't hang around! We've solved the missing Saviours problem already - and it all started with Maggie showing the community you don't have to follow Rick's way after all ... let's call it the 'Lord of the Flies' approach to community building! Daryl's the happiest I've seen him for a long time, he's loving it!

As if that wasn't enough (and it wasn't) we found out a little about what Anne is up to - the little tinker! Selling humans a one-way helicopter trip for an IKEA trailer and endless tins of chocolate pudding and custard. I wonder what the difference between an A and B victim is ... either way, I don't need to worry, I'd definitely be a Z-lister!

As for poor Rick, he's looking more like Teresa May negotiating Brexit as every week goes by, he's just not cut out for a diplomatic life at all, the way things are going he'll be lucky to negotiate a banoffee pie at a chimp's tea party! Bless him!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User

PS am I only one who can't look at Rick's ridiculous beard and not think ...

Fox-Terrier-1.jpg