cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi @Anonymous User NOO I can't do anymore ... the line is drawn in the sand ... this far no farther!!! 😄

Nic-Cage-Not-the-bees.gif

Do give me all the spoilers tho so I can imagine I've made the journey with you! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy  ..... @Lindzi

In terms of TWD and FTWD we've just had that recent crossover with Morgan going from one to the other...... do we not think that going forward the Walking Dead World might involve more interesting crossovers between the two??  I get the feeling if one of the shows has a dip in ratings they'll do a crossover to help save it??  If crossovers do become more of a thing you'll miss some of the action if you're not across both shows??  Who knows, maybe to end both shows they'll bring all the characters together, where they'll live in peace on a farm, find a cure and then repopulate the Earth??  And then you'd be gutted to have missed half of it??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Lindzi

FTWD started again last night with the second half of season four and we started with Zombies in a Hurricane!!!!  To my eye, a small amount of the CGI utilised in these scenes was less Walking Dead and a bit more Z-Nation (if you've ever watched that??), but despite that, it was interesting to see..... and before you ask, apparently it was a Hurricane and not a Tornado, so no one can say Walker-nado!!!!!

Don't worry, I'm not about to give you weekly updates on something you're not watching.... yet!!!  just thought that flying Zombies was worth an hounarary mention.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Look, he's a right little tinker that @Anonymous User !! He keeps pushing the buttons, trying to make me watch ... 

To be fair zombie hurricanes sound great, if only they would make TWD TV-movies like Zombie-nado, Zombie Icepocalypse etc that we could watch and enjoy as one-offs without having to sit through 2 brain-achingly dull seasons of FTWD first ....

I might just see if it turns up on YouTube and save me sitting through S3 as well ... 

BTW do we know what E4 are doing with FTWD? Are they just showing S1? S1 and 2? 3 as well? 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  @Anonymous User

To be fair a Zombie hurricane does sound kinda interesting!!

No idea what E4 is planning to do with it longer term, maybe it was not the money maker exclusive that they thought it would be (because it can't live up to TWD) so E4 got the rights for S1 a reasonable sum and then see what happens?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Lindzi

The cool thing as well, that Zombie Hurricane seems to be ongoing, it didn't just pass through in one scene, its occurence and effects seem to be getting played out a bit further....... so might still be about in episode two????

Remember @Andy, you have drawn a line in the sand with FTWD, but if you haven't drawn that line far enough up the beach the tide will wash it away..... just think of my FTWD posts as the tide!!!!!

You would maybe hope that E4 have more than just one season of FTWD to show and they won't just 'see how it goes' before getting any more....... what's more, with season one only being six episodes long, maybe if they have the rights to season two they'll show it straight after season one??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Lindzi

Just caught myself up with last nights season 9 opener and I thought it to be rather good:

Spoiler
A nice new title sequence..... with little helicopter.

A lot of simmering tension that will no doubt play out in many ways through the course of the season....... that maggie has become a right b***h!!!!  You've really got to wonder if she might play a part in the way that Rick ends up departing???

I did enjoy the bit at the museum when the Walker was killed by the Evolution of Man display!!!

...... and what a way to end the episode, Gregory swinging from the rafters by his neck..... was anyone sad at that????
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lindzi Well here we all are again! Time flies, nights draw in and the new season of TWD appears!

Spoiler

Yes, not bad, not bad! Love the new title sequence as well, very artistic! Now all the petrol has just about run out TWD is looking more like a cross between Little House on the Prairie and Planet of the Apes, the days of a quick getaway are gone! There's obviously a big fuel stockpile wherever that helicoptor came from - they don't run on cans of sweetcorn, so maybe they can track that down by the end of the season.

Interesting to see how the different communities are coping, Rick is now realising that being UN leader is not as simple as he thought - interesting to see how Negan's approach may have been more effective, if a tad more bone-splitting, than Rick's new kingdom. I hope it's not all going to be negotiation, negotiation, negotiation - we want zombies, not The Walking Brexit! 

Anyone else think Zombie Scarecrows are a great idea?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

I think it will take me a few views to appreciate all that is in that new title sequence, but it certainly looks cool.

If you are not a big spider fan, beware of spider zombie at the museum!!!!!

Also, Ezekiel proposing to Carol..... could we have our first The Walking Dead wedding????

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Andy

I think it will take me a few views to appreciate all that is in that new title sequence, but it certainly looks cool.

If you are not a big spider fan, beware of spider zombie at the museum!!!!!

Also, Ezekiel proposing to Carol..... could we have our first The Walking Dead wedding????

I don't think they have weddings do they? Maggie and Glenn called themselves married and we didn't get a wedding....I wouldn't mind a wedding although it would have to be Carol and Daryl though please Smiley Wink