cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

I think you may be right in that you'll get the same Talking Dead as it was full of Fear info as if that had just been aired. I didn't think that it gave anything away though, as it showed characters that I hadn't seen before, so would probably be spoilers for you as you are way ahead of me.

It's a shame that Prime is so far behind but assume exclusive rights go to the AMC channel for a set period of time. I don't this that I would pay per season for it but you never know S3 could up my interest.

All in all TWD was a good season but it's hard keeping in my head that in their time it was probably only a couple of weeks (or probably less) from Negan's head bashing and we've been through it for months Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi@Andy

The only real spoilers that I was thinking about from last nights Talking Dead were probably from the In Memoriam section where they show who has died and I might have seen in advance who died in FTWD season 4 episode 1.... at least now I can watch the kills with a bit of surprise!!  Probably no real major spoilers that would spoil anything too important our allow for catch-up.

The time line has been interesting to follow..... and like @Andy it might be a good bet that for TWD season 9 episode 1, Glenn Jr will already be with us??  

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Glenn Jr will already be with us??  

@Anonymous User O yeah of course it will be Glenn (or Glenda) Jr I don't know why I didn't think of that! Phew, no Carl v2 I can rest easy now! 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Lindzi

Just thought you might like the following article relating to TWD...... something to ponder during it's break and what it might mean for season 9??

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2018/04/25/lauren-cohan-will-be-back-as-maggie-on-the-walking-dead/

Lindzi
Elite 2

Hi @Anonymous User

I only watch Fear when it's free on Prime so I think I have only seen 2 seasons. They take their time making them available!

You must have much more patience than me if you loved Westworld, it was too slow for me. Just wanted them to get on with it 🙂 still lots to watch coming up!
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User @Andy

Thanks for the link, I had heard that she was yet to renew her contract so good news that something has been worked out.

I'm watching fear the walking dead as season 3 popped up on Amazon video so that will fill the gap a bit.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi

If she has got a new show it might be interesting to see how involved she is with season 9 and if she plays a full part???  However, the thing with TWD is that they can quite easily go off on a tangent with a story and have characters missing for a while, so it might not have too big an impact.

Currently watching the new fourth season of Fear The Walking Dead and Morgan has crossed over....... and just in case you were wondering the helicopter didn't make an appearance.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

Yes you're right, they know how to drag things out don't they. The whole of the last season was supposed to be a very short time frame so they could get away with it. We haven't seen Heath for a few seasons and he only went to find food and bits:)

Oh no helicopter? That's disappointing! I really thought it could be something involving the crossover, Ok I'll go back to it being that Georgie (hopefully that's her name) and her crew.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi

Maybe the helicopter will be fully explained by the time we get to season 12!!!!! (if it gets that far??).

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Oooooooh check out these new S9 set photos of Rick ... He's on a freakin horse!! Do we think that means all the petrol has finally run out? Back to basics after the time jump! And check out his new grey beard all neatly trimmed - he looks clean and fresh, so maybe peace has finally broken out? ANNNNDDDD look he's got his own version of Lucille now .... WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!!!!???? #excited

https://twitter.com/twdrickgrimes__/status/992990988498100224