cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Haha yes quite a bit happening there! Negan did not like Rick getting his hands on poor Lucille did he? He seemed to get away a bit easily though, I think Rick might be going soft on him! Great scene though inside the warehouse! Ooh what's with Simon? (Did I get name right?) Has he just double crossed Dwayne or not? Dwaynes looking in a dangerous spot now!

Georgie was brilliant, I want to follow her! I thought it was Glenn Close when she first appeared! 😄 Very mysterious, bet she lives in a HMV store! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Yes Simon is a slippery character isn't he. I think that Dwight may get away with it if Negan gets to Simon first re the dump folk killing, but what will the weird hair lady do with Negan now she has him? Talking Dead viewers voted that she will trade him to the Saviours...but for what in return?

I bet Georgie lives in some wonderful underground bunker system with electricity, showers and a full veg garden (oh and a helicopter to go pick up useful stuff)

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi I think you're right, she's got to be helicoptor person right, going round spying on camps to see who deserves 'the knowledge' ... but is she completely benign or is there a dark side, she did say she'll be back to barter again! I wonder if she will be the big bad for next season! Oh yeah, Negan picked up by dump boss ... she seems to be doing well for herself! Who's got Lucille? Did Negan run off with her again?

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

I am not sure about her, but would like her to be nice and not bad, but hopefully we'll follow her at some point and see what she is all about. Negan left with Lucille but surely she is ruined? Funny how we refer to a bat as 'her'......I am so into this show Smiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

Negan left with Lucille but surely she is ruined? Funny how we refer to a bat as 'her'......

@Lindzi haha I know, but to be fair she has better acting skills than Carl! 😄

Oh I know, we live the highs and the lows, it's a roller-coaster ride being a TWD fan right?!? Yeah, we need some proper allies to come in, the entire human race can't all be bad. But she does look a bit like some scientist engaging in secret experiments so you never know!! 

Was there any gossip on Talking Dead this week?

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

ha ha poor Carl, he really was terrible Smiley Happy

No gossip on the Talking Dead, they had Georgie on but nothing was given away about who she is and whether she is good or bad.

I have long wondered where that dreadlock man with the glasses went? He lived in Alexandria and went off with Tara on some mission and found the Oceanside people (I think). I wonder if he got killed and I don't remember? Oh well he is not important and I'm just thinking aloud Smiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi I honestly can't remember him! I definitely need those recap episodes back again! Funny I'm really good a time remembering names and faces in GoT but much harder with TWD ... If everyone had a good shower, shave and change of clothes it would be easier! 😄

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Agreed! Although it took me 2 watches of GoT to know everyone in that Smiley Happy

Back to Heath (that's his name) seems like he will be back, I just wondered where he went randomly Smiley Happy

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/10/05/the-walking-dead-heath-return-robert-kirkman/

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Blimey I'd forgot all about him but now I've looked him up I do remember! I'm gonna start keeping a little TWD notebook next to me when watching so I can keep track of everyone, I need it! 😄

image.jpeg

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

I liked that one!

If you watch the Talking Dead this week, watch until the end and you see the trailer for Fear the Walking Dead season 4.....Morgan is in it and I cannot work out the time period it is supposed to be. He is in his beige anorak but has the stick skills so it cannot be too far in the past? I thought Fear was in LA so how far is Atlanta from LA - is it a long way to walk? Smiley Happy