cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Rick just can't get them all to tow the line can he?! looking forward to next week as saw a clip on Talking Dead.....Negan back to full force by the looks of things......hope no one I like gets it!!!

Come on Eugene get your act together and help your mates! You're right he is totally protecting his own skin.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

Rick's too busy posing for his still life class to keep an eye on his team, he thinks he's the new Cara Delevingne! 😄 The walker on a stick bit was good, I still can't believe they've just let him go like that tho, having negotiated a quarter belongings and a signed photo of rear of the year! Surely their best bargaining chip was to keep Rick in the container? It all seemed a bit wishy washy!

Next week sounds good, last one before the Xmas break isn't it? They must be going out with a bang, is Lucile making an appearance then? Eek!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Smiley Very Happy

So they played a clip of Negan shouting outside of Alexandria giving them 3 minutes to open the gate and that once he has killed Rick things can carry on as normal. So he is out and after revenge......please leave my favourites alone please Smiley Surprised

I don't really understand why he went to the dump folk though, he knows that they can't be trusted!

Who are the helicopter people, I need to know!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Ooo yes helicoptor people, very excited to find out about them! I wonder if they will hold that back until the end of the season, maybe they will turn into the big bad for next season after Negan is dealt with ... is Negan still around S9 do we know? Or maybe they will all live happily ever after and S9 will be Little  House on the Prairie with an occasional walker!?!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

I don't want Negan to die either though....I enjoy him! Apart from when he is cracking show favourites over the head that is.

Not sure how long he is in it though

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Whilst Little House on a Prairie was a joke, got me thinking wouldn't it be fun for them all to have a break from the fighting, misery, death and despair for one episode and all sit down and have a jolly fun Christmas, you know Carol doing one of her famous dinners, Judith opening all her presents, Michonne carving the turkey with her sword, Daryl sat in the corner breaking wind, a fun game of charades .... 😄

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

It could be a Christmas day truce, like in WW1, and instead of a game of football they could play pool, sing a few carols etc

Carl being a surly teenager in the corner as he wasn't happy with the sunglasses he got as a gift

Good idea Smiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Genius, if only we were in charge, eh? 😄

image.jpeg

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

You always have good pictures to accompany our ideas! Smiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Huh? Did I miss an episode? Suddenly everyone's escaped from the Sanctuary, devised a super elaborate plan to get revenge, split off into groups, knocked a few trees over, found where everyone else was, and implemented the plan all while a shedload of walkers were invading the buildings????? Really?????? We've just spent about 5 episodes stretching out the longest day in TWD history and now all that happens in about 2 seconds??? They're having a laugh aren't they????? Not having it!