cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

Cor blimey! I am enjoying this season, but it's all a bit bizarre!

I thought I was watching Groundhog Day for a minute, this day is just going on and on and back to the beginning and on and on and back to the beginning and ....

Great to have Negan back, but he didn't exactly do much all episode did he? Neither did Gabriel, who could have just shot him as soon as he got inside, but no, he'd much rather take confession instead.

Quite funny seeing Rick and Daryl having a tiff tho, bet he's got blisters by the time he walks back home!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Last nights was really good I thought

On Talking Dead last night they mentioned that Negan was a gym teacher before (in the comics)!! I know the show doesn't always follow the comics, but it may make sense of the gym socks that he wears Smiley Surprised

Oh and HELICOPTER !!!!??????? Have the dump folk got a helicopter ?????????

Daryl and Rick now thing Carol is dead.......again

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Ooh ye the helicoptor! Mysterious or what?!? I wondered if it was the TV channel helicoptor and after 40 years we'll all find out it's a zombie version of The Truman Show 😄

Rick's getting a bit frustrating, he wants to win but he wants to win his way and get the perfect result, never happens, no wonder Daryl's getting fed up! Ooo and what was with Gabriel at the end with his sudden fever, I didn't get that? What was that about the doctor (can't keep track of everything)?

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

So Gabriel has either been bitten, infected by the zombie guts or faking it to get to the Hilltop Doctor......

Totally agree! I am hoping that Rick's plan will get revealed soon as it is a bit frustrating not knowing what he wants the end game to be!

I wonder if Eugene is going to grass up Dwight?

At least the total warfare has been given a rest for that episode

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

Ah right, did we see that happen or was it off-camera, was I zoning out? Yes, surely Deight won't get away with his double crossing indefinitely. Eugene is getting right up my unmentionables, I wouldn't mind if he accidentally gets bitten by a walker, no sirree!

And yet again, no ....

image.jpeg

Are we on Santa's good list this year or what?!? 😉

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Ergh Carl is in it next week though isn't he Smiley Sad

With Gabriel we didn't see what happened, just the fever bit. He did say to Eugene to go and get Maggie's Doctor (the saviours stole him from the Hilltop ages ago) so I can't work out if he's faking or actually ill

Eugene noticed the red paint from Dwights model soldiers (chess figures or whatever they are) on the bag of guns, so he def knows that it's him. He better not say anything! Maybe he'll change back to Rick's side? Eugene is annoying but I don't really want him to get eaten just yet

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Cheers @Lindzi I need to pay more attention when I'm watching, I must be missing all sorts! 😄

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

I tend to zone out sometimes, this is when the Talking Dead comes in handy Smiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi and then you get to explain it to me the day after! 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi 

Cor blimey guv, I thought that Carl was finally going to come a cropper this time! But no, once again he dodges near-living-death to survive, the little scamp!

Well plenty going on again while not much happening, great to see Michonne back finally! What was Rick thinking going back to the dumpster people on his own surrounded by dozens of double-crossing enemies .... He's only got himself to blame he's ended up in the container the fool! So what's that A all about they've written on it? Is he going to be transported off to Argentina? At least we know what those Polaroids were for!