Advocate 4

Re: Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Andy

Holy moly!! Now I love TWD but they need to calm down with that talk, that sounds awful. Also I can't see how Fear the Walking Dead has dented the main show either, from the seasons I have seen it is not a patch on TWD and pretty awful at times. 

So we could have a Gracie and Judith spin off, Growing Up With The Walking Dead? Or maybe I am the Walking Dead and show it from the zombie perspective? how about I Love a Walking Dead and we can tackle the cross dead/alive romance?

Legend 3

@Lindzi lmao superb ideas, I'd be surprised if the show runners don't snap those up straight away. 😆

Maybe be we could have some reality shows as well, I'm a Walker Get Me Out of Here, or possibly Strictly Come Walking where Carl can do the cha-Cha with his walker partner until he gets voted off and eaten! So many possibilities! 😜

Advocate 4

@Andy

Nooooooo!!! My worst fear come true :-(
Legend 3

@Lindzi

Spoiler
Oh my! It's one thing for poor Shiva to go ... but in a pool of toxic dump water was a bit of an indignity Smiley Sad Personally I'd have kept Shiva and left King Az there!

Well yet another battle episode, while its all good it's getting a bit repetitive now, still don't know what the endgame is... Daryl and Rick's switch bait car chase at the end was a cracker, although when did they get chance to practice those moves! 

And once again ... No Carl ... Let's just enjoy that again ....  NO CARL! Smiley Very Happy

Advocate 4

@Andy

I got a bit teary!! Totally devastated!!

Talking Dead....we get a bit of Negan's back story next week, which must mean no Carl again next week so every cloud and all that.

Legend 3

@Lindzi Carol's more gung-ho than she's ever been,and blimey old Jerry's rather handy with his battle axe!

Negan's back story? So we still don't know what him and Gabriel are up to in the portakabin? Did they have a box of dominoes perhaps? A good book to read? 

Weird this series just seems to be one long endless day, are we still on the same day? Time just seems to lose all meaning! Smiley Very Happy

Advocate 4

@Andy  Love Carol!! One of my favourites Smiley Happy

Next week is the Portacabin, finally!!!! Ha ha yes we are still on the same day, a verrrrry long day.

We need more of Jerry, well more screen time, there is a lot of him already  Smiley Wink

Legend 3

@Lindzi Did they mention anything on Talking Dead about all these spin-offs they were planning?

Advocate 4

@Andy

No nothing about those little gems.

The writer of the comics was on there last night and they discussed what he thought of how the show differed in some parts and he said that in the comic he killed Carol (what!!)....but she is a better character in the show and is happy that she is still in it (and that Rick still has both his hands)

Highlighted
Legend 3

@Lindzi

Never read any of the comics but that's a bit of an interesting titbit! As for Rick still having both hands blimey I wonder what's been happening! Smiley Very Happy

Wonder if Carl is still in the comics or they got rid of him ages ago! :L