cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi lmao superb ideas, I'd be surprised if the show runners don't snap those up straight away. 😆

Maybe be we could have some reality shows as well, I'm a Walker Get Me Out of Here, or possibly Strictly Come Walking where Carl can do the cha-Cha with his walker partner until he gets voted off and eaten! So many possibilities! 😜

Lindzi
Elite 2

@schnapps

That is a pretty awesome idea! TWD alternative universe where anything goes...

@caseyb1993 Carl is the lead character's son - a bit useless, doesn't do as he's told and general all round irritant imho
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Nooooooo!!! My worst fear come true 😞
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

Spoiler
Oh my! It's one thing for poor Shiva to go ... but in a pool of toxic dump water was a bit of an indignity 😞 Personally I'd have kept Shiva and left King Az there!

Well yet another battle episode, while its all good it's getting a bit repetitive now, still don't know what the endgame is... Daryl and Rick's switch bait car chase at the end was a cracker, although when did they get chance to practice those moves! 

And once again ... No Carl ... Let's just enjoy that again ....  NO CARL! 😄

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

I got a bit teary!! Totally devastated!!

Talking Dead....we get a bit of Negan's back story next week, which must mean no Carl again next week so every cloud and all that.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Carol's more gung-ho than she's ever been,and blimey old Jerry's rather handy with his battle axe!

Negan's back story? So we still don't know what him and Gabriel are up to in the portakabin? Did they have a box of dominoes perhaps? A good book to read? 

Weird this series just seems to be one long endless day, are we still on the same day? Time just seems to lose all meaning! 😄

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy  Love Carol!! One of my favourites Smiley Happy

Next week is the Portacabin, finally!!!! Ha ha yes we are still on the same day, a verrrrry long day.

We need more of Jerry, well more screen time, there is a lot of him already  Smiley Wink

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Did they mention anything on Talking Dead about all these spin-offs they were planning?

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

No nothing about those little gems.

The writer of the comics was on there last night and they discussed what he thought of how the show differed in some parts and he said that in the comic he killed Carol (what!!)....but she is a better character in the show and is happy that she is still in it (and that Rick still has both his hands)

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

Never read any of the comics but that's a bit of an interesting titbit! As for Rick still having both hands blimey I wonder what's been happening! 😄

Wonder if Carl is still in the comics or they got rid of him ages ago! :L