cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Walking Dead chat *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

@Lindzi Had to tell someone!! Guess what!! There's some 'big' deaths coming in season 8 according to show runners!

http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/2017/09/21/the-walking-dead-deaths-war-spoilers-gimple-/

I'm thinking big deaths ... actor who plays Carl wants to spend more time on studies ... Is our wish finally coming true?!?

This could be the moment we've been waiting for ...

image.jpeg

1,032 REPLIES 1,032
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Cheers, still can't quite picture it, I need to cut down on how many shows I'm watching, I can't keep them all in my chimp brain 😄

Shame we didn't see Negan but loved tiger appearance. How did Carol end up with that group? Wasn't she with Morgan last time? 

On the plus side let's celebrate another Carl free episode ... I do hope Chandler Riggs studies are going well ... but no so well that he's got time to appear in episode 3! 😄

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy   He was a lot fatter in season one Smiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Just had to look his old picture up, blimey that's going back right to the start!! Fancy bringing him back!! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

So a few seem to be losing it a bit .... Morgan and Daryl going a bit dark! Still no rubbish dump folk. What's happening with Father Gabriel and Negan in the Portacabin?

I hope we find out next week.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

Oh I know!!! Still don't know what they're all doing or why, plenty of action but just not a lot of anything really happening. 😑

Since when did Jesus turn into a Jedi Knight?

And Gregory is doing my head in, all his charity this humanity that to crawl back into Hilltop and then as soon as he's in he's back to normal. Leave him outside Maggie! 😬

Can't believe they've forgotten about Negan and Gabriel again?!? Are they still just sat there having a game of cards and a cup of tea? 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy 

I know it is supposed to be all in one day (I think) but Gabriel and Negan still would have been in there for hours surely!? Although maybe only Negan is getting out of there anyway?

Jesus has always been the Jedi type though hasn't he, remember his first meeting with Rick and Daryl? He ran rings round them which was quite enjoyable and amusing Smiley Happy

Yes that Gregory should def have been left outside....rocked up in Gabriel's car too! So cheeky!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

Oh yeah ur right, and that time he did the ninja invisibility thing to end up in the middle of Rick and Michonne's bedroom shenanigans! 😘

And what is it with Rick and his chuffin Polaroid? He's just suddenly decided to take up a second career as a photojournalist?!?

No Carl yet again ... we're on a roll! 👍

Anything interesting on Talking Dead? 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Oooh yeah what is with the taking pictures?! He seemed to writing on them, maybe they're for Negan? I have absolutely no idea!

Talking Dead was Norman Reedus and the guys that play Morales, Aaron and Eric. Nothing interesting really to be fair but I have to watch it every week....just in case.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi I was wondering if he's making a scrapbook for little Judith for when she gets older, "here Judith come and look at all the people I blew up in the olden days" 😂

Did you see the news about Walking Dead going on for another 50 years in various spin-off shows, chuff me I know there's no end in sight for Rick yet but I didn't expect to be watching it when I'm in my 90s! How can they stretch it out that long?!?  It only took 6 years to find out the ending of Lost! 😳

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/nov/06/fifty-years-of-the-walking-dead-welcome-to-fran...

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Holy moly!! Now I love TWD but they need to calm down with that talk, that sounds awful. Also I can't see how Fear the Walking Dead has dented the main show either, from the seasons I have seen it is not a patch on TWD and pretty awful at times. 

So we could have a Gracie and Judith spin off, Growing Up With The Walking Dead? Or maybe I am the Walking Dead and show it from the zombie perspective? how about I Love a Walking Dead and we can tackle the cross dead/alive romance?