cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

Vinted TV Advert

Dear Forum Members

As anyone else noticed how loud the Vinted TV advert is compared to everything else, it seems to be 3 times the volume as any other advert currently on TV.

It's especially noticeable when my TV's volume is at a background level and when the Vinted advert comes on the volume triples to almost a shout, forcing me to turn down the volume again so that everything else is now a whisper.

I would like to complain to someone about this but I don't know which organisation I should approach.

UK Bob

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know what you mean. I was up late watching telly the other night and the ad came on. The volume was so loud I thought I must have sat on the remote. It's ridiculous. I'll get complaints from the neighbours next. Maybe try the it broadcasting company.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I thought it was my sound system, but just now, the Vinted tv add came on, and it is like 3 times as loud as normal ads and programes, I to whant to find out why and complain about this, I live in a appartment and the neighbour upstairs must jump out of there skin, as I certainly do.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Guys

I think you need to fill out the online ASA (Advertising Standards Authority) form:-

https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

However, you will need an estimated time, date and, if possible, an example, none of which I have at the moment.

But if and when this noisy advert appears again I will collect as much info as possible to put in a complaint.

UK Bob