Not applicable

Unable watch now tv on ipad

Unable to watch now tv on iPad, it’s working ok via box,

Worked ok till I updated IOS and Now Tv app tonight

Code 24 is displayed when trying to connect

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem after updating to iOS 12 - so predictable - have cancelled sub until 

Now TV get their act together. 

They have a problem with their Mac tv player also .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Couldn't watch on my Mac laptop tonight. Followed the advice to reinstall. Got 'cannot complete installation' message.

Now see that there's a service message, stating that they're looking into the fact that people can't download onto Macs...Nothing else.  Says we can hit 'subscribe' for updates, but it won't let me subscribe.

Suspect that it's not just a case of not being able download, since my player was working for me on Macbook yesterday. 

Rather frustrating. Of course, it had to happen as I rolled over into a new subscription month... Not a happy bunny. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to add that I haven't updated the operating system on my Mac, so I'm assuming the problem is at the NOWtv end. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a new iPad and I put nowtv app on it and it's not letting me watch anything 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

If it’s new, it should be updatable to iPadOS 13.2.3, and will then work.

Can you try this and let us know?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue with the resulting message of "can not complete installation" displayed. I've tried to install across three different browsers. 

I've spent about 45 mins using Live Chat over the past two days. While the people I chattted with were lovely and tried to help, I get the feeling that it is most likely to be a software dev issue. (The people who spoke to me via Live Chat said someone would email me from a different team, but there has been no contact) 

I totally understand that bugs and issues happen but as a customer it's very fustrating to not know if you are working to fix it or not. A status board for services on the help homepage would be super useful to prevent people from having to contact your Live Chat staff. This would save you money on staff time, customers time and frustration levels. (Great examples are TFL showing which tube lines are working or the Spotify status twitter feed https://twitter.com/spotifystatus) 

Hope there is a fix soon!